Garry's Mod

Garry's Mod

[VJ] Scorn NPC
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Lawrence  [developer] 10 Jan, 2023 @ 3:17am
BUG report
Please let me know if you have any problems with this mod.
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
ԾՐɿԾՌ 10 Jan, 2023 @ 8:07pm 
Shooting them produces large amounts of X particles, does this have any requirements or conflicts?
Lawrence  [developer] 10 Jan, 2023 @ 8:31pm 
Originally posted by Fly Me To The Moon:
Shooting them produces large amounts of X particles, does this have any requirements or conflicts?

Thanks for the feedback, I disabled all the mods and just checked the scorn npc, it doesn't have any issues, I also confirmed that I did put the texture files in the scorn npc folder. So you can try to re-download the mod (uninstall the mod and exit the game, then enter the game and download again), this may be due to corrupted files. It is also possible that the texture of other mods you downloaded conflicts.
ԾՐɿԾՌ 10 Jan, 2023 @ 8:53pm 
Originally posted by Lawrence:
Originally posted by Fly Me To The Moon:

Thanks for the feedback, I disabled all the mods and just checked the scorn npc, it doesn't have any issues, I also confirmed that I did put the texture files in the scorn npc folder. So you can try to re-download the mod (uninstall the mod and exit the game, then enter the game and download again), this may be due to corrupted files. It is also possible that the texture of other mods you downloaded conflicts.
Got it, thanks.
[WindVex] 14 Jan, 2023 @ 8:17pm 
HUGE LAG SPIKE on every creature when they are hit with a bullet for the first time
and when they die and go into ragdoll.
The lag spike? It takes like 7-10 seconds before the game resumes.

Please fix this, it makes me not use the npcs at all it's that annoying.
GAMMA 16 Jan, 2023 @ 9:41am 
For some reason every time I kill a scorn NPC I get a sudden, and slow slow lag spike. This has never happened to me before with NPCs.
BIGVENOMFAN12 18 Jan, 2023 @ 1:10pm 
The lag spikes are due to fedhoria.
MISSINGNO_106 9 Feb, 2023 @ 4:53pm 
found a conflict with zippy's enhanced blood splatter system
https://steamproxy.net/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2837128795&searchtext=+blood+splatter
monarch 18 Aug, 2023 @ 7:13pm 
When i kill a scorn NPC they are out of health but dont die?
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50