Project Zomboid

Project Zomboid

Essential Crafting
ERKEK2000 29 Dec, 2022 @ 8:07am
Some suggestions
1- Crafting charcoal by burning logs in some kind of furnace just like in real life would be great.
2- "Open the can the hard way" option not appearing when the player has the option to open it normally would be great.
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
spoon  [developer] 29 Dec, 2022 @ 10:04pm 
Originally posted by ERKEK2000:
1- Crafting charcoal by burning logs in some kind of furnace just like in real life would be great.
2- "Open the can the hard way" option not appearing when the player has the option to open it normally would be great.

You can make charcoal in my Real Metalworking mod
Burjak 30 Dec, 2022 @ 9:16am 
a wooden ladder with a floor attached so you can build a roof without reaching level 6 on the stairs
Fedegusmart 8 Jan, 2023 @ 10:17am 
any chance to add a forest bed or lean to shelter to the game so we can make a place to rest fully in the woods without city materials i have been looking for something like that for a long time
Gore 6 Feb, 2023 @ 5:59pm 
A singular piece of paper should not be able to craft a fully fledged campfire with stones surrounding it. :c

I do enjoy the flexibility of crafting, but this recipe especially seems quite unbalanced.
Perhaps ten pieces of paper and any sort of rock could be used for that instead?
ERKEK2000 15 Mar, 2023 @ 6:53am 
I would still love the option "Open can the hard way" not appear when I have tools that can open them. The options window get way too crowded really fast.
onebunchmugen 6 Jun, 2023 @ 7:47am 
fixing axe with leather strips is kind of overpowered. scrap metal fix recipe and leather fix recipes should be combined into one to prevent cheesing:steamhappy:
Last edited by onebunchmugen; 6 Jun, 2023 @ 7:47am
Captolamia 4 Sep, 2023 @ 3:25am 
Add Make Bandages
ERKEK2000 20 Sep, 2023 @ 5:13pm 
Can you add sandbox settings for each feature so players can turn off features they dont like and still enjoy your mod?
craft "Mail post" // "mail box" i'm playing the meyro map with zBay mod and i can't order stuff becasaue the metro map has no mail boxes and there's no recipe for it
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 1530 50