RimWorld

RimWorld

[1.5; 1.4] RimFridge: Now with Shelves!
Deep Fridge Bug with Workbench Deliveries
I'm experiencing a bug where building a deep fridge will prevent me from changing settings of workbenches on where materials should be delivered. Clicking the setting does nothing and doesn't display a list that allows you to change said setting. (Take to best stockpile/Leave on the floor etc.)

This issue does not happen with the single/wall refrigerator and deconstructing the deep refrigerator fixes it. When clicking on the workbench delivery setting and having refrigerators a greyed out option called "Take to single refrigerator (incompatible)" shows up. I assume that when building a deep refrigerator a similar option should theoretically show up but doesn't for some reason and the game not knowing how to process that simply doesn't allow that tab to open up rendering the user unable to change the setting. I'm using LWM's Deep Storage for 1.5 so maybe there's a conflict between those.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
"Just Harry"  [developer] 17 Apr @ 9:21am 
Oh, I think I might know what the cause of this is. With RimWorld's dev-mode enabled, when you attempt to open the "Take to stockpile" menu, does an error/warning mentioning a "groupingLabel" appear in the error log?

If so, this is an error on the side of LWM's Deep Storage: RimWorld 1.5 introduced a new "groupingLabel" field for building defs, and if that field isn't present in a storage building's def, the presence of that building will cause the "Take to stockpile" menu to fail to open.
"Just Harry"  [developer] 17 Apr @ 9:30am 
Okay, I just tested it locally: this is what I thought it was; I'll let the Deep Storage people know.
LSkorpsD 17 Apr @ 9:32am 
Brilliant, thanks!
Mishgan 30 Apr @ 4:13am 
up
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50