The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

The Dark Tales
LAGRIE  [developer] 21 Jul, 2014 @ 3:23am
"You" in one of my mods ?
Answer this question as correct as possible and you may request the next mod !!!

Q:
According to the book Sithis, Anu isn't a deity of any kind, so what is it according to The book Sithis ?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 23 comments
Aetherderius 21 Jul, 2014 @ 4:09am 
Anu is referred to as a 'nothing' that the 'foolish Altmer named and worshiped'.
Last edited by Aetherderius; 21 Jul, 2014 @ 4:11am
Goldfang 21 Jul, 2014 @ 11:46am 
not sure. but a demon?
Arukai 21 Jul, 2014 @ 1:58pm 
I would say Anu (or Anui-El) is according to the book nothing but one of the countless ideas that where created by Sithis in the void. An idea that refused to just vanish like all the other ideas.
dbQ..Games 21 Jul, 2014 @ 3:35pm 
Once someone answers this correctly I will give my answer. :D
dbQ..Games 21 Jul, 2014 @ 3:36pm 
Just because I find it fun you try to test my skyrim Knowledge
He referred to as a demon.
Last edited by Dewgong the Dragon Slayer; 21 Jul, 2014 @ 4:55pm
Sithis is the Void itself. Shapleless and pure darkness
dbQ..Games 21 Jul, 2014 @ 6:44pm 
Demon is Half-right
DANGER NOODLE 22 Jul, 2014 @ 12:23am 
Anu is simply stasis. He (it) has never been attributed with a gender or full consciousness (at least according to the TES books I've read), he (it) is simply the opposite of Padomay who represents chaos, mortality and all change in the world. Anu was however in the book "Sithis" described as an Idea of Padomay/Sithis that took form and focus in immortality in direct opposition to padomay's chaotic constructs.
Goldfang 22 Jul, 2014 @ 7:48am 
ohhhh. hes a demon and an idea
A name.
*Puts on sunglasses*
Deal with it.
dbQ..Games 22 Jul, 2014 @ 9:12am 
Lol. Technically yes EpicCreeper.

But only Technically...
LAGRIE  [developer] 22 Jul, 2014 @ 11:50am 
@EpicCreeper HD: you made my day lol.
@ all the answers : need more detail and not all of them are slightly correct. you still have time ! thx for all the fast replys.
Goldfang 22 Jul, 2014 @ 3:06pm 
allright fine

in the book he is an idea of sithis that got jealous and didnt want to die. he wanted to last like the stasis so the ''demon'' anu or anui-el made friends with the 8 aedra, or 8 givers
Azmyth Hawkin 22 Jul, 2014 @ 9:04pm 
(Based on the book of Sithis:)>

Anu is rather a static force without consciousness, personality, or intent or will, being depicted as immutable static light that does not change. It is Sithis, according to this book, that created all things. Sithis is said to have sundered the Eternal Anu to create new ideas. However, Sithis unwittingly created Anui-EI who became Aetherius and the Aedra. Sithis then created Lorkhan to destroy all false creations.

(Based on the story of Anu:)>
Anu is neither a Aedra nor a Daedra. Anu predates both groups, in fact with the help of his younger brother, Padomay, and the collisions of their blood in epic combat gave birth to both Daedra and Aedra. So says according to the Aldmeri, after the clash Anu died, and as a creator of god like beings, Anu easily understood his own soul. Forming it, forging it, and self-reflecting it in his own image! It became Anui-EI! And was considered the soul of all thing! Padomay did the same, and in the ashes of his death he became Sithis! Who represented all limitation of Anui-EI. Anui-EI noticed that him and his brothers conflict unknowingly created a world, the world know as Aurbis, viewing this world, he saw it in chaotic ruin, just as Anu before him he replicated his own soul! Known the same as Anu-EI and with his first action was to forge the very fabric of time. And with time the world of Aurbis could slowly learn, form, and adapt. Out from the ashes Et’Ada began taking forms and names. As of the hatred Sithis had for his elder brother, he did thee exact same actions for thee exact opposite reasons. In the form of Sithis came Lorkhan, Lorkhan’s mission was to destroy anything and everything of the universe Anui-EI created and loved.

(Based on My Hopes:)
I SO hope this answers your question! Cause:1 it took me 2 long hours and 2: I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY WOULD LOVE TO BE IN A MOD, AND NUN THE LESS… A MOD OF THE GREAT Lagrie’s!! Thanks. Have a good one.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 23 comments
Per page: 1530 50