Total War: ATTILA

Mars
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Raven343  [developer] 12 Jan, 2023 @ 9:49pm
Important this mod will not work without this file
Saturn

Last update (Saturday, 3 June 2023)

give you permanent blood and more fire effects and dust

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BMcWX_wJGeiR1jGXjzHa4PPjdGd7uZpp/view?usp=share_link

If you want even more dust, download 👇

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1O8cTk9R7uquQy7J6fbzS1TT4itWTyeAQ/view?usp=drivesdk

To install it just unzip it in you data folder, probably something like this path "D:\steam\steamapps\common\Total War Attila\data"
Last edited by Raven343; 30 Oct, 2023 @ 6:48am
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
InquisitiveAnt 24 Jan, 2023 @ 10:08am 
I have both of these files with both apollo and venus with the blood additional file on venus but when someone is shot by an arrow, the blood is like a weird grid pattern that kind of kills the immersion. Is there any fix to this?

Still, a great mod.
Raven343  [developer] 24 Jan, 2023 @ 11:13am 
Perhaps you don't use MARS?
F-18 26 Jan, 2023 @ 12:42pm 
what is the load orders for Saturn?
Raven343  [developer] 26 Jan, 2023 @ 1:15pm 
Saturn is not a mod you can't active it on mod manager, because Saturn is not like regular mods, Saturn will be always active an till you delete it from date folder.

So if you download Saturn and copy it and paste into attila data folder, so automatically will be active, without doing anything.

I hope everything is cleared for you, if you still have more questions please ask cheers
Arawwn 17 Feb, 2023 @ 10:42am 
Originally posted by InquisitiveAnt:
I have both of these files with both apollo and venus with the blood additional file on venus but when someone is shot by an arrow, the blood is like a weird grid pattern that kind of kills the immersion. Is there any fix to this?

Still, a great mod.
I think I have this problem too, the blood "splash" on the ground doesn't look like yours!
Do you know if it's possible to you to make this mod in version with all effects but no blood? for use WH2 Blood mod with
Freed Rey 19 Apr, 2023 @ 1:23pm 
Why did you remove the grass effect on the soldiers footsteps ?? They where soo cool, and with your effects, they would be even better.
Raven343  [developer] 19 Apr, 2023 @ 9:55pm 
@Freed Rey new update just released, go check out, I'm pretty sure you will like what see
Freed Rey 20 Apr, 2023 @ 12:40pm 
So, i liked how the game is but the snow and grass effects are still missing from the footsteps. Is there a way to modify this in the pack ?
Numb 1 Jun, 2023 @ 3:41pm 
I crash when i try to enter a battle using saturn
Raven343  [developer] 2 Jun, 2023 @ 3:40pm 
Reinstall Saturn, now is fixed
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
Per page: 1530 50