RimWorld

RimWorld

RimNauts 2
Master Kang 19 Mar, 2023 @ 5:25am
Bug Report
RimNauts 2: 由於def缺失,無法生成對應天體。
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Log:Verse.Log.Error_Patch5 (string)
RimNauts2.Logger:print (RimNauts2.Logger/Importance,string,string)
RimNauts2.Logger:print (RimNauts2.Logger/Importance,string,string,Verse.NamedArgument[])
RimNauts2.World.Generator:add_object_holder (RimNauts2.World.Type,string,System.Nullable`1<UnityEngine.Vector3>,System.Nullable`1<single>,System.Nullable`1<UnityEngine.Vector3>,System.Nullable`1<int>,System.Nullable`1<int>,System.Nullable`1<int>,System.Nullable`1<single>,System.Nullable`1<single>,System.Nullable`1<UnityEngine.Vector3>,string,int)
(wrapper dynamic-method) RimNauts2.Things.TransportPod:RimNauts2.Things.TransportPod.launch_Patch0 (RimNauts2.Things.TransportPod)
Verse.Command_Action:ProcessInput (UnityEngine.Event)
Verse.GizmoGridDrawer:DrawGizmoGrid (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<Verse.Gizmo>,single,Verse.Gizmo&,System.Func`2<Verse.Gizmo, bool>,System.Func`2<Verse.Gizmo, bool>,System.Func`2<Verse.Gizmo, bool>)
(wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.InspectGizmoGrid:RimWorld.InspectGizmoGrid.DrawInspectGizmoGridFor_Patch0 (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<object>,Verse.Gizmo&)
RimWorld.MainTabWindow_Inspect:DrawInspectGizmos ()
RimWorld.InspectPaneUtility:ExtraOnGUI (RimWorld.IInspectPane)
RimWorld.MainTabWindow_Inspect:ExtraOnGUI ()
Verse.WindowStack:WindowStackOnGUI ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.UIRoot_Play:RimWorld.UIRoot_Play.UIRootOnGUI_Patch4 (RimWorld.UIRoot_Play)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Root:Verse.Root.OnGUI_Patch2 (Verse.Root)
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
ScaryRabbit 20 Mar, 2023 @ 2:25pm 
So, I based my main base on a Stripped Moon, and got this weapon test event that brought a rainy thunderstorm, I thought it was hilarious to have some weapon to create a rain in a atmosphere lacking body

Apparently the weapon is a ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ super weapon that created a eternal rainy thunderstorm in the ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ moon

Not so hilarious after all, did try to dev mode it out, but it don t show up in the game conditions menu, so, how I remove it now? XD
RimNauts  [developer] 21 Mar, 2023 @ 6:03am 
Originally posted by Master Kang:
RimNauts 2: 由於def缺失,無法生成對應天體。
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Log:Verse.Log.Error_Patch5 (string)
RimNauts2.Logger:print (RimNauts2.Logger/Importance,string,string)
RimNauts2.Logger:print (RimNauts2.Logger/Importance,string,string,Verse.NamedArgument[])
RimNauts2.World.Generator:add_object_holder (RimNauts2.World.Type,string,System.Nullable`1<UnityEngine.Vector3>,System.Nullable`1<single>,System.Nullable`1<UnityEngine.Vector3>,System.Nullable`1<int>,System.Nullable`1<int>,System.Nullable`1<int>,System.Nullable`1<single>,System.Nullable`1<single>,System.Nullable`1<UnityEngine.Vector3>,string,int)
(wrapper dynamic-method) RimNauts2.Things.TransportPod:RimNauts2.Things.TransportPod.launch_Patch0 (RimNauts2.Things.TransportPod)
Verse.Command_Action:ProcessInput (UnityEngine.Event)
Verse.GizmoGridDrawer:DrawGizmoGrid (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<Verse.Gizmo>,single,Verse.Gizmo&,System.Func`2<Verse.Gizmo, bool>,System.Func`2<Verse.Gizmo, bool>,System.Func`2<Verse.Gizmo, bool>)
(wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.InspectGizmoGrid:RimWorld.InspectGizmoGrid.DrawInspectGizmoGridFor_Patch0 (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1<object>,Verse.Gizmo&)
RimWorld.MainTabWindow_Inspect:DrawInspectGizmos ()
RimWorld.InspectPaneUtility:ExtraOnGUI (RimWorld.IInspectPane)
RimWorld.MainTabWindow_Inspect:ExtraOnGUI ()
Verse.WindowStack:WindowStackOnGUI ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.UIRoot_Play:RimWorld.UIRoot_Play.UIRootOnGUI_Patch4 (RimWorld.UIRoot_Play)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Root:Verse.Root.OnGUI_Patch2 (Verse.Root)

Reinstall RimNauts 2 and Universum by unsubscribing -> wait for steam to finish downloading -> resubscribe
RimNauts  [developer] 21 Mar, 2023 @ 6:04am 
Originally posted by ScaryRabbit:
So, I based my main base on a Stripped Moon, and got this weapon test event that brought a rainy thunderstorm, I thought it was hilarious to have some weapon to create a rain in a atmosphere lacking body

Apparently the weapon is a ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ super weapon that created a eternal rainy thunderstorm in the ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ moon

Not so hilarious after all, did try to dev mode it out, but it don t show up in the game conditions menu, so, how I remove it now? XD

Go to Universum mod settings and disable the 'Disable weather change' utility -> use dev mode to switch to the space weather -> enable the utility in the mod settings again
IslandPotato 21 Mar, 2023 @ 10:54am 
Not sure if a bug or intentional, but I have my main base on a space station - all working fine. But I wanted to set up a mining outpost on a moon. For some reason sunlight never reaches the moon, solar panels never generate any power, and the time often skips many hours each day. Not sure if this is intentional to represent the position of the moon and its orbit etc, but either way it would be nice to know for certain.
IslandPotato 21 Mar, 2023 @ 11:13am 
Just tested with a barren moon instead of striped and it works normally, I will presume it was just that particular moon :)
RimNauts  [developer] 21 Mar, 2023 @ 12:35pm 
A fix has just been released, resubscribe to get the latest update

Originally posted by IslandPotato:
Not sure if a bug or intentional, but I have my main base on a space station - all working fine. But I wanted to set up a mining outpost on a moon. For some reason sunlight never reaches the moon, solar panels never generate any power, and the time often skips many hours each day. Not sure if this is intentional to represent the position of the moon and its orbit etc, but either way it would be nice to know for certain.
so for some reason when i go to a barren moon (didn't test water moons or space stations)
and after generating the map some time after from seconds to less then a in game day
the game will Crash. (a Hard crash. not even the crash handler runs!)
i have seen this before with alpha biomes when and generating a map
in one of its biomes.

i feel like it involves wildlife gen but i'm not a modder.
but it's probably a Mod conflict.
DAOWAce 9 May @ 9:39pm 
Ah this isn't a "bug reports" thread but someone's random bug report.. that some other people also reported bugs in. Well, I don't want to join a bunch of discord servers just to report bugs, and for some reason the issue reporting on github is disabled, so gonna post here too.

https://gist.github.com/DAOWAce/0fd8c706ff4542d72f68bc76ccc89fbd

Relevant section:

Tried to get a material from a different thread. UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace () (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Log:Verse.Log.Error_Patch5 (string) Verse.MaterialPool:MatFrom (Verse.MaterialRequest) Verse.MaterialPool:MatFrom (UnityEngine.Texture2D,UnityEngine.Shader,UnityEngine.Color) RimWorld.MoteBubble:SetupMoteBubble (UnityEngine.Texture2D,Verse.Pawn,System.Nullable`1<UnityEngine.Color>) RimWorld.MoteMaker:MakeMoodThoughtBubble (Verse.Pawn,RimWorld.Thought) (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.MemoryThoughtHandler:RimWorld.MemoryThoughtHandler.TryGainMemory_Patch1 (RimWorld.MemoryThoughtHandler,RimWorld.Thought_Memory,Verse.Pawn) RimWorld.IndividualThoughtToAdd:Add () RimWorld.PawnDiedOrDownedThoughtsUtility:TryGiveThoughts (Verse.Pawn,System.Nullable`1<Verse.DamageInfo>,RimWorld.PawnDiedOrDownedThoughtsKind) Verse.MapDeiniter:PassPawnsToWorld_NewTemp (Verse.Map,bool) (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.MapDeiniter:Verse.MapDeiniter.Deinit_NewTemp_Patch2 (Verse.Map,bool) (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Game:Verse.Game.DeinitAndRemoveMap_NewTemp_Patch4 (Verse.Game,Verse.Map,bool) RimWorld.Planet.MapParent:PostRemove () Universum.World.ObjectHolder:PostRemove () RimWorld.Planet.WorldObjectsHolder:Remove (RimWorld.Planet.WorldObject) RimWorld.Planet.WorldObject:Destroy () Universum.World.ObjectHolder:Destroy () Universum.World.CelestialObject:Destroy () Universum.Game.MainLoop:Destroy () Universum.Patch.MemoryUtility_ClearAllMapsAndWorld:Prefix () (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Profile.MemoryUtility:Verse.Profile.MemoryUtility.ClearAllMapsAndWorld_Patch3 () Verse.GenScene/<>c:<GoToMainMenu>b__6_0 () Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread (System.Action) Verse.LongEventHandler/<>c:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>b__27_0 () System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart_Context (object) System.Threading.ExecutionContext:RunInternal (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object,bool) System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object,bool) System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object) System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart ()

Exception while saving game: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.GameDataSaveLoader.Verse.GameDataSaveLoader.SaveGame_Patch1(string) UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace () (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Log:Verse.Log.Error_Patch5 (string) (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.GameDataSaveLoader:Verse.GameDataSaveLoader.SaveGame_Patch1 (string) aRandomKiwi.ARS.GCQS/<>c__DisplayClass3_1:<quicksave>b__1 () Verse.LongEventHandler:UpdateCurrentSynchronousEvent (bool&) Verse.LongEventHandler:LongEventsUpdate (bool&) (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Root:Verse.Root.Update_Patch1 (Verse.Root) Verse.Root_Entry:Update ()

After launching a space station, at some point it generated a raid on it, and added it to the colonist bar (or I just didn't see it until then). Sent a colonist to it with the cargo launcher, defeated the single raider.. saved to exit and see about installing vehicle framework and/or SRTS (since SoS2E is incompatible with my other mods and spews errors regardless).. loaded back up, saved to test what going into the vacuum without a suit would result in.. found out, tried to load save and it failed. RimSaves said it was 100kb.

The error only pops up after you exit to the menu after saving (or exiting with a pawn there regardless?); no warning if you keep playing after saving.

Deactivated the recent mods I activated, loaded older saves, TLDR; seems this issue started happening after a colonist was on the space station. With the map generated, but no colonist, there's no issue.

Abandoning the station after already experiencing the issue also resolved it.

--
Edit: Hm, might be more complicated than my initial testing showed.

The errors can happen without a colonist on the NEO.

I also just had the game hardlock after saving and going back to the menu on a save that I loaded before the issues, after abandoning the station base and saving again.
--

Deactivating RimSaves removes the second error, but replaces it with 2 others, so it doesn't appear to be that.

[Simple Utilities: Fridge] Map removal detected. UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace () Verse.Log:Message (string) SimpleFridge.Patch_DeinitAndRemoveMap:Postfix (Verse.Map) (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Game:Verse.Game.DeinitAndRemoveMap_NewTemp_Patch4 (Verse.Game,Verse.Map,bool) RimWorld.Planet.MapParent:PostRemove () Universum.World.ObjectHolder:PostRemove () RimWorld.Planet.WorldObjectsHolder:Remove (RimWorld.Planet.WorldObject) RimWorld.Planet.WorldObject:Destroy () Universum.World.ObjectHolder:Destroy () Universum.World.CelestialObject:Destroy () Universum.Game.MainLoop:Destroy () Universum.Patch.MemoryUtility_ClearAllMapsAndWorld:Prefix () (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Profile.MemoryUtility:Verse.Profile.MemoryUtility.ClearAllMapsAndWorld_Patch3 () Verse.GenScene/<>c:<GoToMainMenu>b__6_0 () Verse.LongEventHandler:RunEventFromAnotherThread (System.Action) Verse.LongEventHandler/<>c:<UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent>b__27_0 () System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart_Context (object) System.Threading.ExecutionContext:RunInternal (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object,bool) System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object,bool) System.Threading.ExecutionContext:Run (System.Threading.ExecutionContext,System.Threading.ContextCallback,object) System.Threading.ThreadHelper:ThreadStart () Could not execute post-long-event action. Exception: System.NullReferenceException at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Component.GetComponentFastPath(UnityEngine.Component,System.Type,intptr) at UnityEngine.Component.GetComponent[T] () [0x00021] in <c58bc064d0ed420cb832da9d6d1cf9b6>:0 at Verse.CameraDriver.get_MyCamera () [0x0000e] in <cd7169108ea74757aa50c5b33d275c15>:0 at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.CameraDriver.Verse.CameraDriver.ApplyPositionToGameObject_Patch0(Verse.CameraDriver) at Verse.LongEventHandler.ExecuteToExecuteWhenFinished () [0x0007c] in <cd7169108ea74757aa50c5b33d275c15>:0 UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace () (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Log:Verse.Log.Error_Patch5 (string) Verse.LongEventHandler:ExecuteToExecuteWhenFinished () Verse.LongEventHandler:UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent () Verse.LongEventHandler:LongEventsUpdate (bool&) (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Root:Verse.Root.Update_Patch1 (Verse.Root) Verse.Root_Entry:Update () Could not execute post-long-event action. Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object at Verse.Sound.Sustainer.<.ctor>b__15_0 () [0x00000] in <cd7169108ea74757aa50c5b33d275c15>:0 at Verse.LongEventHandler.ExecuteToExecuteWhenFinished () [0x0007c] in <cd7169108ea74757aa50c5b33d275c15>:0 UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace () (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Log:Verse.Log.Error_Patch5 (string) Verse.LongEventHandler:ExecuteToExecuteWhenFinished () Verse.LongEventHandler:UpdateCurrentAsynchronousEvent () Verse.LongEventHandler:LongEventsUpdate (bool&) (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Root:Verse.Root.Update_Patch1 (Verse.Root) Verse.Root_Entry:Update ()

No idea if this is a compatibility issue of some sort, but from this experience it looks like I can't use the mod's station features in my current save. Everything was working without issue until the station base got generated.

I guess I should just bite the bullet and start over on 1.5, as there's no other content left besides choosing an ending... but man so many mods are still on 1.4, going back to vanilla seems so lackluster.
Last edited by DAOWAce; 9 May @ 11:24pm
Anko072 2 Jul @ 10:54pm 
Both constructor mechanoid and pawn stuck standing afk every time they tried to build a wall lamp above delivery canon zone. Couldn't replicate it after moving canon and trying to do build other lamp in similar manner to test it though
space station wont launch.
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Per page: 1530 50