Garry's Mod

Tesla's parkour gamemode | V2 COMING SOON
Teksa  [developer] 5 Oct, 2022 @ 3:41pm
Bug reports
Report your bugs and issues here
< >
Showing 1-15 of 26 comments
$unAddict 7 Oct, 2022 @ 7:46am 
help i cant gain speed im holding down the sprint key too while walking and i still am slow and i sometimes even go slower
Teksa  [developer] 7 Oct, 2022 @ 4:59pm 
Originally posted by Heissenburger:
help i cant gain speed im holding down the sprint key too while walking and i still am slow and i sometimes even go slower
you have to hold it down while moving forward, it takes a little while to gain speed but I tested it out with 2 of my friends and it works.
$unAddict 8 Oct, 2022 @ 12:15pm 
Originally posted by JTeslaCoil:
Originally posted by Heissenburger:
you have to hold it down while moving forward, it takes a little while to gain speed but I tested it out with 2 of my friends and it works.
but it sometimes instead slows me down is there a way to make speeding up faster?
Teksa  [developer] 8 Oct, 2022 @ 2:35pm 
no because that is how I intended it to be played, a lot like mirror's edge, you can watch a video of the game if you are confused, I am doing the best i can to help solve your issue, but I don't really understand what is going on, maybe you could send me a video or gif showing this issue.
Teksa  [developer] 8 Oct, 2022 @ 2:35pm 
or maybe you have a conflicting addon
Deer-Lover 9 Oct, 2022 @ 5:19am 
cant press esc which mean i cant quit game :(
Last edited by Deer-Lover; 9 Oct, 2022 @ 5:19am
Teksa  [developer] 9 Oct, 2022 @ 9:14am 
are you playing multiplayer or singleplayer?
Last edited by Teksa; 9 Oct, 2022 @ 9:15am
hasashi 9 Oct, 2022 @ 8:53pm 
I press shift and w and the main character doesn't run, the camera shakes, but nothing happens:steamthumbsdown::steamthumbsdown::steamthumbsdown:
Deer-Lover 10 Oct, 2022 @ 3:06am 
im playing single player
Teksa  [developer] 10 Oct, 2022 @ 4:27pm 
Originally posted by hasashi:
I press shift and w and the main character doesn't run, the camera shakes, but nothing happens:steamthumbsdown::steamthumbsdown::steamthumbsdown:
for the last time! YOU HAVE TO LET IT PROGRESSIVLY GET FASTER I DONT KNOW HOW HARD OF A CONCEPT THIS IS TO GRASP! i am sorry for being mad, it is just so many people are telling me they "cant run" when they can. i have tested this mod on singleplayer and multiplayer and had a few of my friends test it, it is just fine.
Teksa  [developer] 10 Oct, 2022 @ 4:28pm 
Originally posted by a man with a jello:
im playing single player
yeah, that happend to me once, I dont know what to do to fix it, sorry :|
Deer-Lover 10 Oct, 2022 @ 11:51pm 
welp for all i can do is uhh reset my pc every time i want to quit gmod in TPG
$unAddict 11 Oct, 2022 @ 8:42am 
no because that is how I intended it to be played, a lot like mirror's edge, you can watch a video of the game if you are confused, I am doing the best i can to help solve your issue, but I don't really understand what is going on, maybe you could send me a video or gif showing this issue.
i am i walk forward while holding shift for a while and rarely speed up and sometimes slows me down basically its doing the oppisote of gaining speed sometimes and its not speeding up even tho i do what you say
Teksa  [developer] 11 Oct, 2022 @ 4:10pm 
Originally posted by a man with a jello:
welp for all i can do is uhh reset my pc every time i want to quit gmod in TPG
you know you ALT F4 out of the game or ALT TAB out of it and close it
Teksa  [developer] 11 Oct, 2022 @ 4:12pm 
Originally posted by | KGD'S | Heissenburger:
i am i walk forward while holding shift for a while and rarely speed up and sometimes slows me down basically its doing the oppisote of gaining speed sometimes and its not speeding up even tho i do what you say
huh? never heard of that happening before, is this singleplayer, or multiplayer?
Last edited by Teksa; 11 Oct, 2022 @ 4:12pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 26 comments
Per page: 1530 50