tModLoader

tModLoader

MrPlague's Authentic Races
Racial abilities not working
So me and my friends have made a new server to play with this mod but we find that none of our racial abilities are working. For instance, I picked the Wendigo but even though I have set the racial abilities to a keybind, when I attempt to use them none of them work and im 100% fairly sure they are not conflicting with any other setting (I even tested it with a key bind no other control has, nothing works still).

We are playing with the same/similar mods to our last world so I'm not sure if its an issue with the 1.4.4 release or a mod confliction.

Does anyone else seem to have the same issue?
Last edited by ReddSpiderLilly; 1 Aug, 2023 @ 2:48am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 18 comments
Yeah I am and I don't know how to fix it either.
GB 1 Aug, 2023 @ 2:29pm 
Yep. I think it might have something to do with the way it was updated to 1.4.4. Hopefully it is fixed soon
Arkrex 2 Aug, 2023 @ 9:29am 
I can personally attest that none of the statistics or abilities are working. Extension mods of this mod are also non-functioning.
same issue here dont know how to fix it. hope they fix it
Is seems to be a common issue. The mod worked prior to 1.4.4 for me and I had been using it regularly. But the moment I updated to 1.4.4 none of the racial abilities work across any of the races.
MrPlague  [developer] 3 Aug, 2023 @ 9:31am 
Hello, I'm the dev.
Abilities are still being ported. I forgor to put a notice out, which I now realize was sort of jarring hahahehasdssdsdhgbsbg

A disclaimer should now be present in the racial ability descriptions.
ReddSpiderLilly 4 Aug, 2023 @ 3:36am 
Originally posted by MrPlague:
Hello, I'm the dev.
Abilities are still being ported. I forgor to put a notice out, which I now realize was sort of jarring hahahehasdssdsdhgbsbg

A disclaimer should now be present in the racial ability descriptions.

Its all good! I'll keep an eye out when the abilities are ported then, tyt thank you for your hard work :)!
same here don't work
Tiamat Blaze 12 Aug, 2023 @ 7:38pm 
I look forward to when this is fixed for this and extension mods of this since this is the first time I've tried modded Terraria since my old saves all got ruined with the main game update. I had just gotten my cell phone 'tool' too!
ayy, at least it's being worked on. I downloaded the mod recently and was wondering why this was happening.
PenguiniusIII 23 Aug, 2023 @ 7:08am 
damn
Tiamat Blaze 25 Aug, 2023 @ 9:10pm 
saw an update happen but it's all in the works yet by the looks of it, sadly, meaning my Crow with a Fro still has no wings.
Even in the recent update, any race haven't their respectives abilities working. I only had this mod enabled and still doesn't work correctly.
Midnight 24 Oct, 2023 @ 11:08am 
Shame
Wolfsilber 27 Dec, 2023 @ 12:54am 
same here, abillities not working
< >
Showing 1-15 of 18 comments
Per page: 1530 50