Garry's Mod

Garry's Mod

Bone Buster
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Radical Larry  [developer] 14 Aug, 2022 @ 2:39am
Suggestions
Post any suggestions you have for the mod here.

Your suggestion is not guaranteed to be added, keep that in mind.
Last edited by Radical Larry; 14 Aug, 2022 @ 2:40am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 60 comments
MOON 14 Aug, 2022 @ 9:46am 
Medkit to fix broken bones, or something of that sort. Maybe a weapon or an entity to it with a time delay before it fixes your bones.
John Soldier 14 Aug, 2022 @ 9:55am 
yeah, definitely need a way to heal your wounds
MOON 14 Aug, 2022 @ 11:14am 
Maybe add an auto heal that slowly goes up while in ragdoll as-well
Radical Larry  [developer] 14 Aug, 2022 @ 4:20pm 
I've been thinking about something like this, it would be convenient to be able to heal yourself
John Soldier 14 Aug, 2022 @ 4:41pm 
And maybe more options to change like how slow you go when you injure your leg, how much an injured arm affects your aiming, how fast your wounds heal, etc
liberty 14 Aug, 2022 @ 6:49pm 
Add organs system. Like, bones layer, organs, skin, and you can switch it. Also make disember feature. Will upgrade mod to highest points of everest. Also, make it be able to like, revert all things, by using a command, health kit, health system, also i suggest to make a command that able to be bind, and make it like. not heal after every stand up, so it will be useful in scenes, videos like, brutal parkour fails.
Last edited by liberty; 14 Aug, 2022 @ 7:33pm
Maybe have a slider to change the scale of the skeleton gui thing
Business Casual 14 Aug, 2022 @ 10:43pm 
add multipliers for changing the effects like how fast you can move with a broken leg multiplier and how long you are unconcious for multiplier and headshot contusion severity multiplier
Business Casual 14 Aug, 2022 @ 10:53pm 
coughing sound effect when your ribs are red
JOHNCARSMAN 15 Aug, 2022 @ 6:57am 
A way for you to have infinite bone cracks so you don't have to get up and break your bones again.
Calamus 15 Aug, 2022 @ 10:27am 
a setting that allows you to specify which body part can be damaged/broken would be cool
...but if this already exists, then i can't find it anywhere
randomfella33 15 Aug, 2022 @ 12:11pm 
maybe you can add animations like a limping animation etc. that would be cool
MOON 15 Aug, 2022 @ 3:12pm 
If it's not already a thing, you should make 1-30 damage from DAMAGE_BLUDGEON give you a coma, and any damage higher than that instantly knock you unconscious if it's enabled.
HyperNeonX 15 Aug, 2022 @ 5:38pm 
What about npc support? Would be way more interesting to have npc battles and seeing the aftermath
if there isnt a way to do this already, i wish there was a setting that prevents blacking out. i think sliding along the floor using the fly key and killing people with my ragdoll would be the best thing to ever happen to me.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 60 comments
Per page: 1530 50