Garry's Mod

Garry's Mod

TFA-VOX || Player Callouts Redefined
[CLOSED] BUGS: Several voicelines not playing after map transition triggers & some VOX addons not working
First of all, whenever I go through a map transition trigger (e.g., changing maps/chapters in a campaign), some of the voiceline sequences, such as spawning and acquiring a weapon, do not play. It is only when I select a voiceline sequence in the radial menu or get hurt that the issue gets resolved. Secondly, several integrated VOX packs, such as the Combine VOX Pack by YuRaNnNzZZ, do not work with this addon.

EDIT 23/06/2024: In regards of the first issue, after going through multiple map transition triggers, the addon no longer play the voicelines until respawning after death or restart/change the map.

These issues do not occur in the YuRaNnNzZZ version of this addon. I would appreciate it if you could find a way to solve them in your addon.
Last edited by syahmi2002.sa; 11 hours ago
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
NextKuromeThe76Soldier  [developer] 29 Jun @ 7:20am 
as of recent i found out that the Combine VOX Pack doesn't function with this because YuRaNnNzZZ added code into his VOX code that prevented it from working with this addon, see the attached preview image of this addon for an more detailed explaination
NextKuromeThe76Soldier  [developer] 29 Jun @ 7:47am 
i went ahead and fixed the level transitions bug and found a workaround for his block too
Last edited by NextKuromeThe76Soldier; 29 Jun @ 7:48am
NextKuromeThe76Soldier  [developer] 6 Aug @ 4:15pm 
combine vox is no longer supported due him locking my addon completly out
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50