Hearts of Iron IV

Hearts of Iron IV

UTTNH expanded
Cynder  [developer] 20 Jul, 2022 @ 4:19pm
Idea/Suggestions
Feel free to leave anything you would like to see possibly changed or added in here and I will do my best
< >
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
Maybe a 2000s expansion or maybe new models if you know how to do it, I dunno
Cynder  [developer] 24 Jul, 2022 @ 1:56am 
Originally posted by RN SCPShowbizHarbor:
Maybe a 2000s expansion or maybe new models if you know how to do it, I dunno

Models I dont know how to do sadly, im trying to learn but its super confusing. 2000s might be an option once ive sorted out a couple things that I currently have ongoing
VolcanicFerret 8 Aug, 2022 @ 3:54pm 
add more slots to the ships that are affected by your rework
agp319 22 Sep, 2022 @ 12:49pm 
I mentioned it in the main chat, but if we could make this Kaiserreich compatible , simply by making country tags apply to certain additional country tags, that would be wonderful. Specifically making it so I can use soviet icons and names for a country with the tag "RUS"
Cynder  [developer] 23 Sep, 2022 @ 12:41am 
Originally posted by agp319:
I mentioned it in the main chat, but if we could make this Kaiserreich compatible , simply by making country tags apply to certain additional country tags, that would be wonderful. Specifically making it so I can use soviet icons and names for a country with the tag "RUS"

I would need to look more closely into Kaiserreich since I am not very familiar with the mod but I can certainly add it to my list of things to look into
BHL.Kriminel 7 Aug, 2023 @ 9:36am 
Hello,
It is possible to expend this project (to make it compatible) to "Project Ulysses" The Ace Combat map, please ?

If possible, just overwrite the focuses for now ..
Cynder  [developer] 7 Aug, 2023 @ 3:57pm 
Originally posted by BHL.Kriminel:
Hello,
It is possible to expend this project (to make it compatible) to "Project Ulysses" The Ace Combat map, please ?

If possible, just overwrite the focuses for now ..
This is something that would need to be discussed with the Devs behind the original Ultimate Tech Tree: New Horizon. as this mod only expands upon that one
more TRAINS
steveh11 19 Apr @ 5:20pm 
Modern Tanks are still fubar; they have an *inherent* speed of zero - unlike in the base UTTNH mod. Not sure why that is!
Cynder  [developer] 19 Apr @ 7:31pm 
Originally posted by HOIrembo4:
more TRAINS
what sort of trains?
steveh11 21 Apr @ 4:58am 
Yes! That seems to have fixed the Modern Tank speed problem. Thank you!:steamthumbsup:
Maybe add the vanilla Soviet and American tank icons for the generics to use in the designer?
I believe I found a bug with the mod. Playing as Germany, the Heavy Fighter III 'Hornisse' is a different type of airframe than Heavy Fighter I or II. It shows up in a separate category on the Logistics screen, and the game crashes if you attempt to create an air wing with it.
Do you think it is possible to get acces to every 2D model for tanks/aircraft?

Like let's say, i take an 90's Airframe, i would be able to take any Airframe for this model
< >
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
Per page: 1530 50