Garry's Mod

Garry's Mod

backrooms entity 666
Samsimusss 28 Jul, 2022 @ 9:23am
Is this a virus ?
When I checked my gmod files, I saw that this ADDON is called HappyFiles Virus. Should I be concerned ? This creeps me out!
< >
Showing 1-15 of 25 comments
Th3TopMuglet 28 Jul, 2022 @ 12:04pm 
YES IT IS I ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ SEEN THE WINDOWS LOGO CHANGE INTO ITS FACE AND WHEN I WAS PLAYING PHANTOM FORCES ON ROBLOX WHEN I SEEN IT SLOWLY FOLLOW ME I SHOT IT A BUNCH BUT IT DID NOTHING AND I LEFT THE GAME I THINK I MIGHT DIE
Samsimusss 28 Jul, 2022 @ 12:31pm 
Damn, i'm gonna remove it and it is quite strange to see it appear in other game though it's from gmod, so it infiltrate the other games files to put it too?? ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
michael_d_bassett 28 Jul, 2022 @ 1:17pm 
F no!
CrazyCambodian 28 Jul, 2022 @ 2:07pm 
dude
this is a backrooms entity
the happyfiles virus is just the actual name of this entity
Samsimusss 28 Jul, 2022 @ 2:58pm 
You know, that's a real computer virus. It was putted also on real computer mate.
bud 29 Jul, 2022 @ 2:34am 
jusst dont download it :tro:
ConstantK 29 Jul, 2022 @ 3:50am 
no lmao
Priz0n  [developer] 29 Jul, 2022 @ 11:55am 
its a ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ nextbot bro
bud 29 Jul, 2022 @ 12:19pm 
Originally posted by A_Based:
its a ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ nextbot bro
i cant trust you :steamsad:
Sir Crashes Alot 29 Jul, 2022 @ 5:02pm 
it's not even a virus -_-
nightmares626 29 Jul, 2022 @ 8:00pm 
Originally posted by Th3TopMuglet:
YES IT IS I ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ SEEN THE WINDOWS LOGO CHANGE INTO ITS FACE AND WHEN I WAS PLAYING PHANTOM FORCES ON ROBLOX WHEN I SEEN IT SLOWLY FOLLOW ME I SHOT IT A BUNCH BUT IT DID NOTHING AND I LEFT THE GAME I THINK I MIGHT DIE
i think this is a reference to this (from the backrooms wiki on entity 666):

Once the .EXE file has been opened, the individual will now be designated Entity 666-A. When opened, the program will be an exact replica of the original counterpart of the specified program with no limitations or paywalls. Although if the program is a utility-type program, there will be an icon displaying the face of Entity 666. When clicked, a small icon displaying the same face will then replace the Windows icon and will take a spot in the Item Tray as a program. However this program is unable to be closed via Task Manager.

If the said program is a video game, after approximately 15 minutes after being opened, the player will begin to spot an instance of Entity 666. This instance will begin to slowly follow the player around throughout their gameplay slowly getting faster. Once the instance has caught up with the player, it will display a jumpscare animation, crashing the computer.
pug dood 30 Jul, 2022 @ 4:26am 
o ma god i can not believe your windows logo turn into this i will delete my computer now
Th3TopMuglet 30 Jul, 2022 @ 6:13am 
i made that comment to scare people :)
eodwyeriii504 30 Jul, 2022 @ 9:01am 
eh. i dont believe this, thats the name for this in the backrooms lore
Sykrone 30 Jul, 2022 @ 10:19am 
Originally posted by Samsimusss:
Damn, i'm gonna remove it and it is quite strange to see it appear in other game though it's from gmod, so it infiltrate the other games files to put it too?? ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
its actually whats called from the backrooms wiki: entity 666 is apart from the happyfiles virus
< >
Showing 1-15 of 25 comments
Per page: 1530 50