Stormworks: Build and Rescue

Stormworks: Build and Rescue

UNSC Paris-Class Heavy Frigate
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Niceguygamer  [developer] 13 Jun, 2022 @ 2:26am
Suggestions
Suggest a feature or addition for this creation that you have in mind.
< >
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
Aquatic Star Lines 13 Jun, 2022 @ 10:23am 
Lifeboats. Unless you've never played Halo CE you know what I mean, basically just look it up on google, but they're self propelled to get to minimal safe distance.
Amanda_skies 13 Jun, 2022 @ 12:24pm 
you should try your hand at a space passenger vessel of this size!
Oh and maybe functional radar, it'd help in Search and Destroy.
Niceguygamer  [developer] 13 Jun, 2022 @ 6:31pm 
Originally posted by Aquatic Star Lines:
Oh and maybe functional radar, it'd help in Search and Destroy.
Noted, I’ll see what I can do. Perhaps I’m thinking of adding a ballistic calculator.
Niceguygamer  [developer] 13 Jun, 2022 @ 6:32pm 
Originally posted by Amanda_skies:
you should try your hand at a space passenger vessel of this size!
I’ll see what design I can come up with, with space vessel designs in the future.
Niceguygamer  [developer] 13 Jun, 2022 @ 6:33pm 
Originally posted by Aquatic Star Lines:
Lifeboats. Unless you've never played Halo CE you know what I mean, basically just look it up on google, but they're self propelled to get to minimal safe distance.
Alright sounds good, I’ll take note of that.
Maybe The spirit of fire or the Mammoth sounds cool but i know it might be little hard to make
Tony Tuberculosis 13 Jun, 2022 @ 10:46pm 
You should make covenant ships like a corvette
Niceguygamer  [developer] 14 Jun, 2022 @ 1:29am 
Originally posted by Hunk the alpha team leader:
Maybe The spirit of fire or the Mammoth sounds cool but i know it might be little hard to make
We'll see what we can do about that, but for now we'll keep it in the build list for possible future build.
Niceguygamer  [developer] 14 Jun, 2022 @ 1:29am 
Originally posted by Shnap:
You should make covenant ships like a corvette
Some covenant ships are already in the works :)
Xuild 14 Jun, 2022 @ 3:04am 
for the drop pods make a button or screen that when you miss and fall into the ocean, you can force open the door and quickly retreat to the surface to get oxygen
WildfireNate 14 Jun, 2022 @ 6:32am 
Sonar? I don't know if any of Halo's frigates have sonar, but it might be helpful. (The new sonar components make it a lot simpler)
Niceguygamer  [developer] 14 Jun, 2022 @ 6:39am 
Originally posted by WildfireNate:
Sonar? I don't know if any of Halo's frigates have sonar, but it might be helpful. (The new sonar components make it a lot simpler)
I don't think Paris is supposed to have a sonar since it doesn't go underwater. Or you mean radar?
hey can you make the UNSC Spirit of Fire (HCS: CFV-88) its my favorite ship from the halo univeres. i understand if you cant make it tho because of how many other projects it seems you have going on that would mean if you have the time to make it as well. but if you can that would great!
< >
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
Per page: 1530 50