The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth

The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth

Apocrypha: On The Rocks
『Sora』  [developer] 9 May, 2022 @ 9:34pm
Mod Compatibility Requests
Suggest any mods that might have good compatibility with anything in Apocrypha, and what you'd like to see from that.
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Tarnished Magdalene (from Binding of Isaac Epiphany)'s Cardiac Arrest doesn't work with Hellfire. When used, Cardiac Arrest doesn't spawn temporary hearts anymore, but makes enemies leave trails of fire as Hellfire do.
That can be a problem since temporary hearts are her gimmick (but it's a quality 0 item so having that rare drawback could be arguable).

Thx!
『Sora』  [developer] 11 May, 2022 @ 3:23pm 
Hm. That's unusual. I'll have to check that, might be some kind of entity ID conflict
TheTurtleMelon 12 May, 2022 @ 6:26am 
seemed some trinkets and items dont have EID descrpitons, also encylopida support would be good if it doesnt have it
『Sora』  [developer] 12 May, 2022 @ 7:34am 
I think I added encyclopedia but I don't remember if Cucco just told me I should or if I actually did. The trinkets and stuff I am aware of, and I'll go double-check the files to fix that as soon as I have time my
『Sora』  [developer] 12 May, 2022 @ 9:41pm 
Originally posted by TheTurtleMelon:
seemed some trinkets and items dont have EID descrpitons, also encylopida support would be good if it doesnt have it
This is fixed now!
Gramlawin 13 May, 2022 @ 9:19am 
I have problems to get Apocrypha working even without any other mod. Im using Linux, the game just starts normal and if i enter a run, i get black screen. If im restarting, im seeing that the time count for the run has began. (Sorry for my english, not my first language) But game wont load and i need to Alt+F4 it.
『Sora』  [developer] 13 May, 2022 @ 12:16pm 
It's likely a shader issue. Try deleting shaders.xml in the content folder of the mod and see if that fixes it
7-A12 4 Aug, 2022 @ 11:35am 
i have many mods which add other items to the game, and it seems almost all of the apocypha items like hellfire etc do absolutely nothing, as well as floppy discs not appearing at all and certain enemies like the hanging spiders only appearing once or twice in all the time i have played. if there is a latent incompatibility with other item mods that is something i can fix, but otherwise going through the different mods to find the issue will be a pain, what do you suggest?
CocoBat 24 Aug, 2022 @ 3:06am 
Same issue as Yeastiest, it worked before but ever since I've added fiend folio back, floppies don't appear and I also cannot spawn them with items that spawn floppies, I'm not sure if it's fiend folio, I also have the mods in the collection collection and ipecac community mod, the rest of my mods are visual changes
7-A12 24 Aug, 2022 @ 3:19pm 
Originally posted by CocoBat:
Same issue as Yeastiest, it worked before but ever since I've added fiend folio back, floppies don't appear and I also cannot spawn them with items that spawn floppies, I'm not sure if it's fiend folio, I also have the mods in the collection collection and ipecac community mod, the rest of my mods are visual changes
my issue is almost completely the same, with the addition of some small item packs, glad to know others have this issue ive been going insane trying to fix it
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Per page: 1530 50