The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth

The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth

Apocrypha: On The Rocks
『Sora』  [developer] 9 May, 2022 @ 9:28pm
Bug Reports
To keep bug reports as helpful as possible, be sure to include anything that happened leading up to the bug, as well as any details of it. Feel free to also include any other mods you have installed, and if you see any errors in the console (~), be sure to report those too. :)

For a current list of bugs and pending additions, feel free to check the trello board:
https://trello.com/b/RtJTXGBB/porting-updates
Last edited by 『Sora』; 12 May, 2022 @ 9:43pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 89 comments
Your mod seems super cool but not sure why, when I use it it destroys my fps. I have around 55-60 fps constantly with 100 mods, but just adding this one takes 15 fps.

Using mod profiler shows that statsAPI does PostUpdate 'Update' calls every frame, each taking 13ms, so it could be an incompatibility with one of my mods. I'll disable all and report back if I find it is.

Thx!
Last edited by Gokudera ElPsyCongroo; 11 May, 2022 @ 12:00pm
On a controller, keeping B button pressed makes the custom menu appear, and impossible to close it
『Sora』  [developer] 11 May, 2022 @ 1:15pm 
That definitely sounds like a bug in statsAPI, and I had someone else reporting a similar lag issue. I'll look into it, thanks!

Not sure why that would happen with the custom menu. It should be hold pause to open the menu, and then tap pause to leave the menu, so not sure what could be up there. I'll check that out too when I get a chance.
Originally posted by 『Sora』:

Not sure why that would happen with the custom menu. It should be hold pause to open the menu, and then tap pause to leave the menu, so not sure what could be up there. I'll check that out too when I get a chance.

Thanks!
I should point out that I use a switch pro controller with Steam Big Picture and Switch config (it switches out XY/AB) and pressing pause doesn't make the menu appear
『Sora』  [developer] 11 May, 2022 @ 1:38pm 
Gotcha, I don't personally have a switch controller to test with, but I know someone who does, so hopefully I can get a hold of that at some point. You can also use the mod with modconfigmenu instead if you'd like, and I think that disables the default shortcut for opening it.
『Sora』  [developer] 11 May, 2022 @ 1:47pm 
So looking into it, it seems the issue with statAPI lag has to do mostly with running EvaluateCache() every frame to check for things like Succubus or Deadeye charge. I'll just add a check first if the player has those items, and if not skip it, and that should drastically improve performance when you don't have dead eye, but I don't know if there's much I can do about fixing deadeye specifically, I'll have to look into it.
『Sora』  [developer] 11 May, 2022 @ 2:01pm 
I've uploaded a temporary patch which should improve fps in 99% of cases, let me know if that works better for you!
Thanks a lot for your reactivity, I'll test it very soon!

Edit: works like a charm. Thanks a lot!
Last edited by Gokudera ElPsyCongroo; 11 May, 2022 @ 2:57pm
Some items have no EID, only their flavor text not sure if that's intentional:
Polymer Card
Amber and Coprolite trinkets, which I'm not sure if they are from your mod, they are not in the Evernote.

Thx!
『Sora』  [developer] 11 May, 2022 @ 3:21pm 
Ah, those definitely should have it. I'll check when I get home!
Thanks! They actually are in the Evernote btw, I was checking the old link[www.evernote.com] this whole time lmao
Last edited by Gokudera ElPsyCongroo; 11 May, 2022 @ 3:26pm
『Sora』  [developer] 11 May, 2022 @ 4:15pm 
Yeah, I had the wrong one on the page for a bit. Oops!
V-trés 11 May, 2022 @ 10:44pm 
Played this mod with Arachna character from Arachna mod, picked up green floppy whcih make my character sleep when i used it, but after my character woke up he lost his pocket item
『Sora』  [developer] 11 May, 2022 @ 10:45pm 
Huh. That's...odd. I'll add it to the bug list, thanks!
V-trés 11 May, 2022 @ 11:35pm 
Glad to help! There's another one:
Hellfire + Meteorite makes my tears invisible when Meteorite effect applies. Same run with Arachna, if that matters
< >
Showing 1-15 of 89 comments
Per page: 1530 50