Vanilla Genetics Expanded
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Sarg Bjornson  [developer] 29 Apr, 2022 @ 5:13am
Suggestions
Feel free to suggest anything here.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 243 comments
Chiplord 29 Apr, 2022 @ 5:57am 
Congratulations to the team for the release of the mod, loved playing with the old Genetic Rim and I’m sure this will be even better.

My suggestion is for Genome extraction compatibility for the two “Birds Beyond” mods by Zeitloser (possibly Avian Genome) and the “Royal Thrumbos” mod by Andross.

Other than that I have nothing else to say but awesome job, now I need to go reorder my modlist.
Sarg Bjornson  [developer] 29 Apr, 2022 @ 6:31am 
Originally posted by Chiplord:
Congratulations to the team for the release of the mod, loved playing with the old Genetic Rim and I’m sure this will be even better.

My suggestion is for Genome extraction compatibility for the two “Birds Beyond” mods by Zeitloser (possibly Avian Genome) and the “Royal Thrumbos” mod by Andross.

Other than that I have nothing else to say but awesome job, now I need to go reorder my modlist.

Could you please link the two mods? Faster for me if I have all of them linked from here
ChrisPikula 29 Apr, 2022 @ 8:11am 
Oh, More Thrumbo's Too! :-D

https://steamproxy.net/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2786832432

And, if you are willing to have more sources of colossal:

https://steamproxy.net/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2008529522

Side note.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\294100\2801160906\Textures\Things\Mote\GR_YellowSparkFlash.png is half a meg, and turns into a full meg for a .dds texture.

Isn't that a bit heavy for a *mote*? :-p
Pervinthir [CZ] 29 Apr, 2022 @ 8:25am 
Amazing mod. I think that it would be very cool if you added compatibility for dryads or maybe even creating an addon, that would give you the ability to combine awakened dryads from vanilla ideology expanded - dryads.
the_abiogenist 29 Apr, 2022 @ 8:37am 
Boom genome from this mod would be cool:

https://steamproxy.net/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2051051223
Sarg Bjornson  [developer] 29 Apr, 2022 @ 8:41am 
Originally posted by Chrispy:

Yikes! Forgot to change that one, it doesn't need to be so huge. Will fix
ChrisPikula 29 Apr, 2022 @ 9:03am 
Originally posted by Sarg Bjornson:
Yikes! Forgot to change that one, it doesn't need to be so huge. Will fix

:-D
Heh, something always slips through.
Last edited by ChrisPikula; 29 Apr, 2022 @ 9:03am
Til 29 Apr, 2022 @ 10:42am 
Colonist + Reptile Gene => Hidden .1% Chance to get the Zucc
Ironhelm 29 Apr, 2022 @ 11:47am 
it might be a bit beyond the scope of the mod but i'll ask anyway just in case, (Human) cloning would be nice, especially if it took into account hdiffs and the powers from VE ancients. could have two types of clones, vatgrown and flashgrown. vatgrown clones could just function as normal, run of the mill colonists, but require about a year to fully mature, making them a long term commitment. flashgrown clones would take about 10 days to fully mature, but have a maximum lifespan of 5 years and start to degrade after 2, could be prevented with an ultra rare "Genome Stabilizer" that you could obtain from relic quests. as for their memorys/personalities, you could either allow them to "Obtain" the memories of the genetic donor through some sort of brainscanning device that allows you to download the consciousness of another pawn and give it to the clone, or by way of VR training pods that give them a special backstory and training for a specific job, but require "Holodiscs" with the training programs on them in order to use, obtained through traders.
Sarg Bjornson  [developer] 29 Apr, 2022 @ 11:54am 
100% Pawnmorpher's or QEE's territory more than this mod's :)
apljee 29 Apr, 2022 @ 1:41pm 
Is it possible we could get the magafauna/dinosauria/etc. hybrids listed on the spreadsheet?
Sarg Bjornson  [developer] 29 Apr, 2022 @ 2:44pm 
Yes, gimme time
Victor 29 Apr, 2022 @ 6:11pm 
Could you add the bills for all Genetic Materials at the Genome Extractor Table? Especially for the one ones from Dinosauria, Megafauna, etc. That saves a lot of micromanaging, which this mod adds quite a bit.
jckrg 29 Apr, 2022 @ 7:57pm 
I'd love to see escp spriggans added ,I can't figure out how to do the link without it just being text.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 243 comments
Per page: 1530 50