The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth

[REP] Arachna (20+ Unlocks)
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
rvsty  [developer] 29 Apr, 2022 @ 4:43am
REPORT BUGS HERE
yea
< >
Showing 1-15 of 77 comments
Using the Glowing Hourglass after losing a Web Heart will return a half soul heart as opposed to a Web Heart.
Frawn 3 May, 2022 @ 8:40pm 
It would appear that The Parasite isn't working as intended with this character. Don't know why that is but if you could look into it that'd be nice.
Temp 5 May, 2022 @ 10:16pm 
When playing online co-op (netstart), using arachna's spool (rarely) or just playing as tainted arachna desyncs the game even if both players have the same unlocks and mods enabled, no clue how much control there is over this with the API but a fix would be greatly appreciated
rvsty  [developer] 22 Jun, 2022 @ 5:36pm 
another bugfix update released, so messages with fixed bugs were removed. one message containing the unfixed bug was too long and I removed it, so I'm reposting the unfixed bug from it here:
- Using Testament in Lamb's boss room results in game crash
Goobo 22 Jun, 2022 @ 9:31pm 
Found two bugs while testing web hearts.

1. Taking a devil deal while you have a web heart and a soul heart will turn the soul heart into a black heart.

2. Picking up a web heart while you have a black heart will turn it into a soul heart.

3. Reconfirming that using testament after the The Lamb fight is over will crash the game, but it will not crash if you use it during the fight just after.
Last edited by Goobo; 22 Jun, 2022 @ 9:36pm
猫诺大魔王 24 Jun, 2022 @ 7:18pm 
Originally posted by bogdanrudyka:
Originally posted by Goobo:
If you play as Arachna exit the run and then continue it without Lazarus unlocked it will automatically unlock Lazarus on run continue .

@rat That issue has nothing to do with this mod tested and fruit cake works fine. This is a problem with the mod Fancy Costumes it breaks fruit cake for all characters currently.
your answer to the costume problem is right, thanks for the explanation
and about lazarus unlock thing, sadly it's unfixable because of how web hearts are handled

Originally posted by 汐何:
When I re-entered the game as Arachna, the game still crashed.
The log is the same as it was before this update when the game crashed.
[INFO] - Initialized player with Variant 0 and Subtype 52
[INFO] - Adding collectible 991 (Arachna's Spool) to player 0 (Arachna)
[INFO] - Lua stack trace:
[INFO] - [C](-1): Entity_Player_SetPocketActiveItem
[INFO] - resources/scripts/main.lua(996): SetPocketActiveItem
[INFO] - ...th/mods/arachnamod_2801120315/code/character_arachna.lua(35): ?
[INFO] - Caught exception, writing minidump...
that's odd, I even added the check so it wouldn't add pocket item if player already has it in case that was the error. do you have any other mods installed? I assume mod conflict could be causing this
In fact, I have unsubscribed all the other mods except Arachna. However, the crash bug still exists when you continue playing as Arachna after closing the game
Originally posted by bogdanrudyka:
Originally posted by TheRa:
I have a game crash when i try to take tainted Arachna. May be it happens because i opened her in home. Before this i tested her and i had not game crash
try updating the mod, this bug you described was common in the old version
if it still happens, please tell what error do you get in the log

Ty. Problem was in conflict with "alt path in greed mode". Just will play without alt path)
rvsty  [developer] 28 Jun, 2022 @ 10:38am 
I'll see what I can do with it, thanks for the report
Spy 4 Jul, 2022 @ 6:54pm 
sacrificial altar removes tainted arachnas quad shot
dont know if happenes only to me, but i unlocked everything and the Spider Beggars doesnt works
rvsty  [developer] 7 Jul, 2022 @ 9:24am 
Originally posted by genkiuman:
hello, i just played with the regular arachna and after defeating a boss (floor 4 i think), a second arachna appeared as it was soul of forgotten or soul of j&e, but with the same items as me and half of a heart, i managed to keep the second arachna alive but as soon as it got hit, the game crashed
I never added anything related to creating a second player in the code, so I assume it's some mod conflict

Originally posted by ❤ Rainbow Kat ❤:
dont know if happenes only to me, but i unlocked everything and the Spider Beggars doesnt works
do you have other beggar mods enabled like harlot beggar for example? I was reported a conflict with this mod recently and I'm curious if it's the same error
the only other custom beggar i have its from the epiphany mod. which i dont think its the issue since i had this problem before installing the epiphany mod itself. If u give me the console command to spawn the spider beggar i can try to disable 1 mod at a time and check which one causes the issue
Last edited by ❤ Rainbow Kat ❤; 7 Jul, 2022 @ 10:57am
i found the mod that prevents the spider beggar to not working:
https://steamproxy.net/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2653691445
Azriel_AZOC 21 Jul, 2022 @ 10:09am 
Originally posted by tsuchinokoballs:
game often crashes whenever starting with this character, also not compatible with encyclopedia mod.
No its not that I have encyclopedia please show full modlist; this is an issue though anytime you continue a run this crashes

INFO] - [C](-1): Entity_Player_SetPocketActiveItem
[INFO] - resources/scripts/main.lua(996): SetPocketActiveItem
[INFO] - ...th/mods/arachnamod_2801120315/code/character_arachna.lua(35): ?
[INFO] - Caught exception, writing minidump...
Schpoople 22 Aug, 2022 @ 2:11pm 
When I picked tainted Char, which I unlock normally, I was able to do one run. The next day, it auto crashes when I picked the tainted. I am able to select on Char screen & get a moment of the loaded screen, but I never get past that.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 77 comments
Per page: 1530 50