Garry's Mod

Garry's Mod

TF2 Zombie NPCs
Roshiro 14 Oct, 2015 @ 8:01pm
Y'all Have Limbs Missing?
It's not just the SNPCs as they stand. One of the things I remember seeing when spawning just the models alone for the TF2 Zombies is that an array of body parts are missing for certain characters. For instance, Heavy's missing a hand, Medic's missing a leg, etc.

Anyone else getting this? Or is it just me?
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Lazy  [developer] 9 Feb, 2016 @ 1:59pm 
Originally posted by Roshiro:
It's not just the SNPCs as they stand. One of the things I remember seeing when spawning just the models alone for the TF2 Zombies is that an array of body parts are missing for certain characters. For instance, Heavy's missing a hand, Medic's missing a leg, etc.

Do you have Team Fortress 2 installed / enabled? Have you played Team Fortress 2 lately?
(Sorry for the late response, it doesn't notify me when a discussion is made)
As for the standing NPCs issue, read about the solution here.
Last edited by Lazy; 9 Feb, 2016 @ 2:00pm
Roshiro 16 Feb, 2016 @ 8:07pm 
This would be true, I most definitely have TF2 installed. (Sorry for the late response to the response.) It just seems like it might be a client side problem, but I wanted to see if the community had the same problem.
Mr. Pexon 5 Oct, 2023 @ 12:08pm 
Originally posted by pillow:
Originally posted by Roshiro:

Do you have Team Fortress 2 installed / enabled? Have you played Team Fortress 2 lately?
(Sorry for the late response, it doesn't notify me when a discussion is made)
As for the standing NPCs issue, read about the solution here. [/quote]
7 years, I am 24/7 trying to make their limbs appear. Now jokes besides, I have TF2 for 12+ years, I play it regularly, and this bug is so ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ annoying!!! The only solution I have found is the Boneless Zombies Hex addon, but it doesn't satisfy. Maybe there is just no solution for me?
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50