Arma 3
Switchblade Loitering Munition
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Ollie  [developer] 21 Apr, 2022 @ 12:47pm
Bug Reports
Report any bugs you find in this thread.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 44 comments
Pants 22 Apr, 2022 @ 4:50am 
300 Camera seems to be stuck and not able to rotate it. It is also doesnt lock on or engage enemy infantry.
naPalm  [developer] 22 Apr, 2022 @ 5:03am 
Originally posted by Pants:
300 Camera seems to be stuck and not able to rotate it. It is also doesnt lock on or engage enemy infantry.

The camera is by design, IRL the camera on the 300 is fixed (no gimbal).
The locking on infantry is being worked on, however it does engage enemy infantry if you use waypoints (through the UAV terminal) or the manual target selection by clicking on the screen, as per the description.
Last edited by naPalm; 22 Apr, 2022 @ 5:04am
TicTac 22 Apr, 2022 @ 6:33am 
https://streamable.com/b3z2qz Arma space program when vehicles are moving.
Ollie  [developer] 22 Apr, 2022 @ 6:40am 
Originally posted by TicTac:
Thank you TicTac we are looking into that now, did make us laugh when we saw it tho. We hope to get this fixed asap.
naPalm  [developer] 22 Apr, 2022 @ 8:14am 
Originally posted by TicTac:

This has now been fixed with the latest update, Switchblades don't collide with vehicles anymore. Thank you for the report!
Icedude 22 Apr, 2022 @ 2:08pm 
It seems that if you Disassemble the launcher when you don't have enough inventory space to carry it, it just deletes the launcher entirely
MAX 22 Apr, 2022 @ 2:32pm 
Sometimes drones are unable to destroy some fast moving vehicles such as the RHS MRZR 4 when swooping.
Ollie  [developer] 22 Apr, 2022 @ 3:07pm 
Originally posted by Icedude:
It seems that if you Disassemble the launcher when you don't have enough inventory space to carry it, it just deletes the launcher entirely

Originally posted by NEGATIVE:
Sometimes drones are unable to destroy some fast moving vehicles such as the RHS MRZR 4 when swooping.

Thank you both for bug reports, we are working on both atm, updates to follow.
A Lone Capybara 23 Apr, 2022 @ 6:24pm 
I am unable to access both of the UAVs on the UAV monitor and I have no way of controlling them
Last edited by A Lone Capybara; 23 Apr, 2022 @ 6:26pm
AwesomeBoy1928 24 Apr, 2022 @ 9:14pm 
it wont let me deploy it
naPalm  [developer] 25 Apr, 2022 @ 1:26am 
Originally posted by Maldova:
I am unable to access both of the UAVs on the UAV monitor and I have no way of controlling them

Make sure you have a UAV Terminal that matches the side of the UAV you're controlling.

Originally posted by AwesomeBoy1928:
it wont let me deploy it

Could you test again with the latest version and see if this still happens? I wasn't able to reproduce it. Are you running it in singleplayer, local multiplayer or on a dedicated server? Do you have any other mods installed?
AwesomeBoy1928 25 Apr, 2022 @ 6:19am 
Originally posted by naPalm:
Originally posted by Maldova:

Make sure you have a UAV Terminal that matches the side of the UAV you're controlling.

it wont let me deploy it

Could you test again with the latest version and see if this still happens? I wasn't able to reproduce it. Are you running it in singleplayer, local multiplayer or on a dedicated server? Do you have any other mods installed?
it did not let me place it in the online server but it werct in singleplayer wen i trid it later
Ollie  [developer] 25 Apr, 2022 @ 10:04am 
it did not let me place it in the online server but it werct in singleplayer wen i trid it later
I have tested on Single player, multiplayer (local host and dedicated) with the switchblade and CBA loaded only, there is no issue with the place switchblade addaction, tested from pickup; zeus placed and from the arsenal all are working as intended, we have also found no logical or programmable errors with regards to this aspect of the mod. Please repair your mod and unload any 3rd party mods (although this is unlikely to be the cause).
BIG GUY 25 Apr, 2022 @ 6:05pm 
when I deploy it, it just disappears

I don't understand why
BIG GUY 25 Apr, 2022 @ 6:10pm 
the one that is already a static, won't work for the opfor.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 44 comments
Per page: 1530 50