Garry's Mod

Garry's Mod

[FNaF] Foxy CryptiaCurves Player Model
Mike Scallso 27 Jan, 2023 @ 5:45pm
Subject: PLEASE READ
Dear community/creator Why is this acceptable to you have we as a society hit a new low the blood that our forefathers bled to reach this point in murica

im in very critical heart condition you must understand the senior citizen community on garry's mod does not need this PLEASE take this down you must understand what you are doing to us for over 46 years i have not been able to produce oxygen.

I graduated Yale & Harvard Law school Mr. Benedict R.R Holmes was my teacher THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE you are no artist WHO ARE YOU you miserable presumptuous no talent you are no artist you don't have enough respect for yourself or the people, learn what it is to express yourself. im a NYU Film school & arts & academy of art university of San Francisco, YOU SUCK you're a no talent go post on Sketchfab instead of ruining the Gmod workshop/community for EVERYONE sucka. you are a disgrace you are everything thats gone wrong with this world you are a self consumed no talent mediocre piece of ♥♥♥♥ & ive earned my right to say it, okay.

you are nothing, nothing... how dare you, you shame on you

Respectfully on behalf of the Gmod community Mike Scallso
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Uncle June 27 Jan, 2023 @ 5:51pm 
Dear Mike Scallso,

You Suck!

I do not agree or disagree with the points given. Beepis is too spicy for you to consume! stop trying to be a tough guy on the internet! i know your kind. Twig arms and legs. You know what you need to do? Log off your windows XP and go back to reddit! I know your kind.

Respectfully,

Big Al.
deewinn05 1 Aug, 2023 @ 11:19am 
Dear Mike Scallso.

Go back to Reddit you tard.

Respectfully,

Random guy on Steam.
Mike Scallso 1 Aug, 2023 @ 1:12pm 
Dear Deewinn05
If that is your real name sucka. once i saw this reply i dropped my fruit roll...
but im so happy someone has replied after all this time my fruitfulness & spitefulness & HATE for this inappropriate content cannot go unlooked VALVE MUST CHANGE think of children all the young folks enjoying gmod & the gmod workshop that hosts plenty of creativity & thought process.
UNLIKE THIS GARBAGE PILE OF TRASH im sorry i got a lil heated there & i now host a
social-club & discuss respectfully about how the workshop has gotten worse over the years valve must change.

A bepis in one hand & a mouse in the other as i scroll the gmod workshop
I don't know what what Reddit is never used it never heard of it & i dont appreciate you calling me a tard (whatever that is) you do not know me but maybe we can be friends on steam & play some gmod with my grandkids on gmod sucka & NO i will not play five nights at freddys rp with you I never enjoyed the lore of the game & never enjoyed those spoiled little snot grooming suckas.

Respectfully & yours truly Mike Scallso
ZGold #FixTF2 1 Aug, 2023 @ 7:44pm 
what the ♥♥♥♥ does this mean
what does any of this mean i'm so ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ confused
Originally posted by Sex Gaming 2:
yes
Originally posted by Sex Gaming 2:

Dear Sex Gaming 2,

I'm sorry to inform you. My good friend Mike has passed away from complications with his oxygen on January 26th, 2024. He absolutely wanted nothing more then to keep the GMOD community safe and clean for all. I'm sorry if his comment upset you. If you work for a news station or paper, I'd be more then happy to give an interview on Mikes behalf.

Thank you,

Big Al
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 1530 50