Hearts of Iron IV

Hearts of Iron IV

Code Geass - Black Requiem
v4lexx 23 Jul, 2022 @ 12:40pm
Give me at least a chance to win
I like the mod and the mechs especially.
However:
I hate the Empire, to be more exact the Emperor.
And as Japan you get declared and its over.

My plea:
Give me a later start as Japan to build up at least a little bit, becuase its impossible to defend as Japan in the current state (at least on normal)

Thanks
Last edited by v4lexx; 23 Jul, 2022 @ 12:42pm
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
dude it's so easy with even the starting units to win and get the unexpected vicotry you just need to put mean on the coastlines tanks at your capital and around it let them land and not on the ports and they suffer so bad so attack and they die so fast and due to them not having nightmares in stock they can do anything..
DreamKnight 23 Jul, 2022 @ 3:07pm 
Honestly effortless to Beat the Invasion, i am an ultra noob who can't win vanilla as Germany and beat Britania first try, build a ton of basic garrison infantry and maybe a tank or 2, make a area defence army and a tank strike force under Todo, when they invade pin them with the fodder and send Todo with the tanks
Sar Meister 23 Jul, 2022 @ 3:56pm 
Dude ya can win with just the starting army, just use the 24 division army to garrison the ports and coast, while the last 8 division army to be your mobile attack force fighting the stronger Britannian naval invasions.

No idea what ya are complaining about tbh.
Originally posted by v4lexx:
However:

My plea:
Give me a later start as Japan to build up at least a little bit, becuase its impossible to defend as Japan in the current state (at least on normal)

Thanks
My friend, my dear friend - We, at the board of directors, think Japan is extremely overpowered in the current version compared to the anime's lore. And the power balance is on the path of moving greatly in the direction of Britannia. I apologize, but I must deny your plea. It might be a skill issue.
Originally posted by 𝐒𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫ΉΣIƬZ:
Originally posted by v4lexx:
However:

My plea:

Thanks
My friend, my dear friend - We, at the board of directors, think Japan is extremely overpowered in the current version compared to the anime's lore. And the power balance is on the path of moving greatly in the direction of Britannia. I apologize, but I must deny your plea. It might be a skill issue.
if anything i feel you should weaken the Japanese make it so they have less mils and there divs are sell stocked and un-prepared since for the anime your meant to lose so make it so you can give a good fight but you lose either due to time or make it so if they take a few citys and the capital you lose due to surrender limit.
left_side83 25 Jul, 2022 @ 3:20am 
At this point it's just a skill issue moment
koentjedewaal 21 Aug, 2022 @ 3:57pm 
Originally posted by MɨxɇđǤȺmɨnǥ:
Originally posted by 𝐒𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫ΉΣIƬZ:
if anything i feel you should weaken the Japanese make it so they have less mils and there divs are sell stocked and un-prepared since for the anime your meant to lose so make it so you can give a good fight but you lose either due to time or make it so if they take a few citys and the capital you lose due to surrender limit.
Lore wise this happend, look at show a few los batlle and they surrendert, plus at a event that kills the prime minister afther a short time and if they don't own lets say 80 % of the victory points japan loses
Sidd 15 Sep, 2022 @ 5:12am 
Relatively new head of department 2 here!(Department in charge of the Pacific) So we are planning a massive update that will change a lot of the base game features of Hoi. In it, we will be reworking the entirety of the first two years of the game. This includes the Philippines Britannia war and the Britannia-Japan war. I cant say much about it right now as we just started working on that update but I can say that Russia and Europe content will be releasing before this rework. Join the discord to stay up to date with what we are up to!
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50