Antibirth Rocks
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Sillst  [developer] 22 Mar, 2022 @ 2:41pm
Bug Report
Report bugs here
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Mola 25 Mar, 2022 @ 4:26pm 
it seems that sometimes for me the first time each run it attempts to replace a pot it actually causes it to become invisible

however afterwards it works fine for the rest of the run
Sneal Ice 26 Mar, 2022 @ 3:43am 
Yeah, pots become invisible in the cellar sometimes. I also have the custom rocks from fiend folio so maybe its a compatibility issue.
Sillst  [developer] 26 Mar, 2022 @ 5:25am 
Originally posted by Mola:
it seems that sometimes for me the first time each run it attempts to replace a pot it actually causes it to become invisible

Do you also have rock respite mods installed? I spoke to BrakeDude and he says that's the only thing he can think of rn that could be causing the issue. Luckily it's only at the beginning of the run
Mola 26 Mar, 2022 @ 8:56am 
Originally posted by Team Compliance:
Originally posted by Mola:

Do you also have rock respite mods installed? I spoke to BrakeDude and he says that's the only thing he can think of rn that could be causing the issue. Luckily it's only at the beginning of the run

Yeah I do
Kirbyster 26 Mar, 2022 @ 1:56pm 
The tinted skull is now appearing as a regular skull sprite sometimes. I got 4 of them spawned in one room on Depths 1.
hm 27 Mar, 2022 @ 5:35pm 
Originally posted by Kirbyster:
The tinted skull is now appearing as a regular skull sprite sometimes. I got 4 of them spawned in one room on Depths 1.
i'm having the same problem, i don't know if you have the improved backdrops mod but it's probably a compatibility issue with that one for me
Kirbyster 27 Mar, 2022 @ 10:44pm 
Originally posted by Keylore:
i'm having the same problem, i don't know if you have the improved backdrops mod but it's probably a compatibility issue with that one for me
I dont have that mod so it cant be that
Sillst  [developer] 28 Mar, 2022 @ 7:15am 

Soon we're gonna be excluding the unique skulls from the depths in order to avoid confusion, probably later today the update will come out
3GuB 28 Nov, 2023 @ 9:16am 
mod conflicts with Just Better Rocks mod ( https://steamproxy.net/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2569101565&searchtext=just+better ) some pots in cellar are invisible. Could you fix it please?
Last edited by 3GuB; 28 Nov, 2023 @ 9:19am
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 1530 50