Slay the Spire

Slay the Spire

Twitch Slays Spire Relics
pgames-food 10 Dec, 2022 @ 11:45pm
jade mystic knot bug
hi just pasting this here instead of main comments: (i should have put it here sorry)

pgames-food Just now
hi the blue potion relic which heals 50HP saved me in a recent game :)

btw when i tried to load a different game with a character i was playing in endless mode, i got a crash when trying to load the game and it mentioned this jade mystic knot relic, here is the last entry in the log in case you know of a way to fix it it will be cool :)

null
at com.megacrit.cardcrawl.dungeons.AbstractDungeon.getCurrRoom(AbstractDungeon.java:809) ~
at gluttonmod.relics.Syringe.onPlayerHeal(Syringe.java:30) ~[GluttonMod.jar:?]
at com.megacrit.cardcrawl.core.AbstractCreature.heal(AbstractCreature.java:443) ~
at com.megacrit.cardcrawl.core.AbstractCreature.increaseMaxHp(AbstractCreature.java:217) ~
at tssrelics.relics.JadeMysticKnot$OtherInstantObtainPatch.maybeGainMaxHp(JadeMysticKnot.java:46) ~[TSSRelics.jar:?]
at com.megacrit.cardcrawl.relics.AbstractRelic.instantObtain(AbstractRelic.java) ~
at com.megacrit.cardcrawl.core.CardCrawlGame.loadPlayerSave(CardCrawlGame.java:1124) ~
at com.megacrit.cardcrawl.core.CardCrawlGame.update(CardCrawlGame.java:801) ~
at com.megacrit.cardcrawl.core.CardCrawlGame.render(CardCrawlGame.java:423)
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglApplication.mainLoop(LwjglApplication.java:225)
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglApplication$1.run(LwjglApplication.java:126)