Cities: Skylines

Cities: Skylines

Play It!
Keallu  [developer] 7 Feb, 2022 @ 6:22am
Other mods with functionality covered by Play It!
Last edited by Keallu; 7 Feb, 2022 @ 6:24am
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
thetechangel 16 Feb, 2022 @ 12:23pm 
Does this mod change rain patterns; if so, can it be optioned/turned off? I use Rainfall to enhance flooding & ground water simulation - it controls the rain / rainstorm patterns.
Keallu  [developer] 16 Feb, 2022 @ 12:42pm 
Originally posted by thetechangel:
Does this mod change rain patterns; if so, can it be optioned/turned off? I use Rainfall to enhance flooding & ground water simulation - it controls the rain / rainstorm patterns.

This mod does nothing like Rainfall mod. It only changes target and current rain.
LemonsterOG 10 Oct, 2022 @ 1:43pm 
Every time I load a game, the weather settings all revert to zero, despite having locked them on the advanced panel.
MainKuat 2 Nov, 2022 @ 2:54am 
what about real time mod function? did the cims behave follow the hours, night for sleep and so on...
would it be possible to have slower day/night speed?
Syd Bat 2 Dec, 2022 @ 1:25pm 
@MainKuat - if you still following this discussion - I find that the only conflict Real Time and this mod have is with how the sun/nighttime move. For example, if I want to pause the game for some reason, as soon as it starts again the sun resets its position. Therefore, the Real Time time mod has the sun at the correct position for the time of day, but in combo with this mod the sun moves faster. Especially noticeable during sunrise and sunset. Ultimate Eyecandy (which seems to be irreparably broken with the latest game updates) has a built in shutoff for time scaling when it detect Real Time. This would be a good thing to implement with this mod to correct the issue I mentioned above.

So, Real Time, with this mod, still works the same.
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 1530 50