RimWorld

RimWorld

Vanilla Factions Expanded - Pirates
[Compatibility Bug] VFE-P + BetterLoading
When I load the game, the mod BL (BetterLoading) throws an error that it couldnt load properly cause of some mods, and it said that it was VFE-P (Vanilla Factions Expanded - Pirates), and it said that I should report it to the mods page of the errored mod... So am here...
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Mike3223cz 24 Jan @ 10:08am 
The error says:

BetterLoading

BetterLoading did not display because not all of your modded .dll files (assemblies) loaded properly.

This probably means you have a bad load order, or you'r missing a dependency, such as the Hugslib.

BetterLoading has nothing to do with this, and it would have happened anyway, we're just letting you know.

Don't report this to the BetterLoading dev. If you want to report it to anyone, report it to the developers of the mods below, but its probably an issue with your setup.

The assemblies that failed to load are:
Vanilla Factions Expanded - Pirates, VFE-P.dll (the .dll file that the mod uses... forgot its name...)

If you would like to see what info BetterLoading had been able to work out in terms of mod misconfiguration, open the log window (you may have to enable developer mode in settings first) and look at the warning messages from BetterLoading.

I think I have all the mods needed by VFE-P... The VEF (Vanilla Expanded Framework)...
Mike3223cz 24 Jan @ 10:08am 
It also seems to bug out the options menu, that might be just me tho... Where do I find logs?
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50