Cities: Skylines

Cities: Skylines

[DEPRECATED] Prop Anarchy 0.7.6
W4Li-E 7 May, 2022 @ 2:59am
Prop disappeared after reloading save
A lot of props simply disappeared after reloading, which completely destroyed my detailing work.
For example, I placed bollards in a 4-way intersection, each way with 6 bollards, which is 24 in total. When I reloaded the save, there is only one bollard remaining in the whole intersection.
Some of the remaining props have rendering issues, which are invisible in some camera angles or attitudes.
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Angrod 2 Sep, 2022 @ 2:05pm 
I'm having the same issue as the user above. I think it has something to do with prop anarchy not being "activated" when you save the game. I usually only turn it on to place props then turn it back off and I think that's what's causing the issue when the city is reloaded.

I found a way to get my props back.
Turn prop anarchy on,
Open MoveIt, choose the marquee selection tool, set for props only,
drag select where your props should be, you should get green circles but be unable to edit them,
click the MoveIt bulldozer,
ctrl+z to undo,
the props should reappear.

So I guess prop anarchy must always be left on or custom props will have issues on city load.
Angrod 4 Dec, 2022 @ 5:30pm 
Just checked and this is caused by the Tree Anarchy mod. I see the mod author has stated they are reworking the Tree Anarchy mod so perhaps this issue will be fixed in a future update.
elstef41 6 Dec, 2022 @ 2:52pm 
I have the same problem. I tried to disable Tree Anarchy mod too and the props are still missing.
elstef41 6 Dec, 2022 @ 2:53pm 
Originally posted by Angrod:
I'm having the same issue as the user above. I think it has something to do with prop anarchy not being "activated" when you save the game. I usually only turn it on to place props then turn it back off and I think that's what's causing the issue when the city is reloaded.

I found a way to get my props back.
Turn prop anarchy on,
Open MoveIt, choose the marquee selection tool, set for props only,
drag select where your props should be, you should get green circles but be unable to edit them,
click the MoveIt bulldozer,
ctrl+z to undo,
the props should reappear.

So I guess prop anarchy must always be left on or custom props will have issues on city load.
I will check it out. ty
fahlkn 9 Jan, 2023 @ 10:31pm 
@Angrod thanks for sharing that, that fixed it for me!

My issue was with props not showing because of buildings (edit: after migrating from the older anarchy mods.)
Last edited by fahlkn; 9 Jan, 2023 @ 10:31pm
chrisaderson1 13 Feb, 2023 @ 7:44am 
i have a problem i put lights on a tree and when i go back into the game everything is on the ground
can somebody help me for this ???
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50