Hearts of Iron IV

Hearts of Iron IV

Support Company Expansion 1.13
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
SacredRebirth  [developer] 28 Mar, 2022 @ 4:33pm
FAQ
FAQ:

"Will you make a _____ compatible version?"
No, I don't use any total conversion mods. My time is spent on my own personal mods that I release for others to enjoy. However, there is a R56 submod.

"Can you add _____ support company?"
Depends:
-If it is a new unit you're asking me to create, at my discretion I might be willing to. It depends on on how historical it is and if the game allows the abilities it would add. I can not make a unit that can walk on water or teleport or boost research speed (I tried).
-If it is already in another mod, at my and the original mod's creator's discretion I might be willing to.

"This mod isn't compatible!!!!"
Yep. Anything that changes land doctrines, support companies, division designer, and maybe more won't work.
-Will you fix this???
The maybe more part, I may see if I can fix that in the future, but no promises.

"This mod is broken!!!!!!!!"
THE MOD IS NOT BROKEN. On the off chance it is, I'm currently working on fixing it. The more likely scenario is that either, the PDX launcher (which is garbage) didn't implement it correctly, or you're using an incompatible mod and the mixture is wreaking havoc on your game.

"I don't like this stat."
Make your case and I might update it.

"Can I use your mod in my mod?"
personal unpublished mod - what you do personally on your computer is between you and God, but if you need my permission, yes. If you're editing someone else's mod that you aren't going to publish, same answer.
implementation in a published mod - If you link my mod in the description, yes.
R56, Kaisereich, etc. - DM me.
My mod, but with your own personal stats (published) - no, do not take my mod and re-stat it and publish it.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Max I 3 Feb, 2023 @ 8:57am 
Will you update it to 1.12.*?
Mr. Dude 12 Sep, 2023 @ 9:31pm 
Is it possible you will add new infantry units to the mod, specifically similar to ''expanded_units_revived'' as I see this mod has a few similar support units, like flamethrowers and recon units?
https://steamproxy.net/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2806331299&searchtext=units+expanded
This is the mod in question and it adds new infantry types among other things, such as milita, assault inf and garrison troops.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50