Dota 2
Frigid Cultist Ability Icons
Shefeto 13 Jun, 2014 @ 1:32pm
Change the ult! Please.
Sorry but I feel the ult looks more like something out of league, in that it is a bit too cartoony, the defualt ult in dota 2 looks good, there are possible improvements that you could have made, e.g. a red tinge to match the theme of the frost blast, perhaps the runes from frost blast could appear on people hit where they were hit, I liked that affect a lot. I don't know how many people think the ult is less good than vanilla, but I can't be the only one. The rest is great please don't change any thing else :D
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
НОУНЕЙМ 13 Jun, 2014 @ 1:34pm 
&
Shefeto 13 Jun, 2014 @ 1:35pm 
Originally posted by Dark_Hand:
&
I'm glad you feel so strongly for my cause.
The Horse Strangler  [developer] 13 Jun, 2014 @ 5:54pm 
Originally posted by Dark_Hand:
&

Such support! We've obtained a lot of great feedback on the ult, specifically in it's overall bulk. We'll be submitting an alternate style for the ultimate in the next two days or so. Thanks for the support guys!
Shefeto 14 Jun, 2014 @ 1:57pm 
Originally posted by The Horse Strangler:
And here it is

http://steamproxy.net/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=270747121
wow, didn't expect to see such an improvement in such a short time (was surprised this discussion didn't already exist since this was clearly an issue before hand, but I love the changes, definitly an improvement on the original ult, both in game atm and previously in the workshop. Really like the addition of red to the theme and the general realism that the original workshop ult didn't have imo. Great work guys, hope to see you make more sets for other heroes in future, now just need to work out how to "subscribe" to your workshop feed, I assume it's simple enough but never tried it before :P
Shefeto 14 Jun, 2014 @ 2:07pm 
Originally posted by The Horse Strangler:
And here it is

http://steamproxy.net/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=270747121
also, damn you've done the kunkka set with custom icons (that I'm sad to not see in game) and working with the creator of the earthshaker set, which btw I am happily satisfied with. That lovely death prophet set, and many good works by people on this developement team, explains why this set is so bloody good. I hope this makes it in, lich is a hero who although is less "cool" than kunkka for example gets disproportionally less attention, than kunkka which is a hero that in my opinion is done to death in the workshop (maybe pushing for custom ability icons and such a change of look on this classic hero, a homage to the famous loading screen artist as you will know, is what meant valve thought you were taking the set too far) but lich imo has much higher chance of getting in since he has much fewer sets and none with this level of uniqueness, I wish you and the team luck a lot of work has clearly been put in. It's almost a sort of set that'd kind of recreates the hero as if that was just the default if the default was "cooler". Such as the venomancer change in skin could have even been a set if valve wanted, a fresh look on a classic hero is nice, well done all round :)
The Horse Strangler  [developer] 14 Jun, 2014 @ 5:34pm 
Thanks for your support Shefeto! We'll set something up soon so people can follow us.
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50