Rivals of Aether

Rivals of Aether

Qua Mario
Power-Up ideas
Post your ideas here!
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
Add a Bot and a Frog Suit! Bot - when jumping you are like spinning, stronger and bounsing of hitboxex. Frog Suit - Jump higher and make a Double jump!
Last edited by Leva the Star #SaveTF2; 21 Jan, 2022 @ 12:46am
Medjn10 3 Jul, 2022 @ 2:01am 
how about an star? that last for a limited time but you are invincible
and have an active hitbox
Medjn10 31 Jan, 2023 @ 8:12am 
The superball would be pretty cool as it interacts with the level and maybe metal mario would be cool, hes much heavier making getting hit off stage a pain and slower but it would have like 3 hit points and stomps and pounds and spins would be MUCH powerful and probably make the grab a little harder to get out of? Like 3x up special
Medjn10 31 Jan, 2023 @ 8:26am 
And one more thing that idk if it would make them broken but maybe let them choose two powers during the respawn? One for the one you go into the fight with and the other in the reserve
ParkourStar 19 Feb, 2023 @ 4:05pm 
I think that the green boot from SMB3 will work because you can jump on more things and not git hit and jump off it to recover. also you can add the cape and fly for longer then tanooki leaf but you cant go farther up as easy. also it looked like you guys where adding cloud flower but if you where not then I think that will be fun. also life up maybe could be work but be harder to git then other power ups somehow. thanks for reading maybe ill post more power up ideas later bye bye for now.
FlameStar 26 Feb, 2023 @ 7:31pm 
I think the cloud flower is a good power up to have. not only the three clouds can be very useful and the reduced gravity will be good for recovery, I also think the clouds should regenerate over time so you arent just restraind to three clouds a stock
littlest.hedgehog 11 Apr, 2023 @ 11:34am 
hammer bro suit
littlest.hedgehog 11 Apr, 2023 @ 11:34am 
MAKE IT OR DIE
Neodev 29 May, 2023 @ 1:59pm 
Let's make the gold flower from nsmb2 as a rare item
idk
Squidles 4 Aug, 2023 @ 7:06pm 
Double Cherry for more surviabilty when you get hit and more damage because 2 of you.
superstar when you get 100 coins te replace the extra life bc i hate fun
G U N. as a joke power up
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
Per page: 1530 50