Project Zomboid

Project Zomboid

'92 AM General M998 + M101A3 Cargo trailer
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
KI5  [developer] 14 Dec, 2022 @ 7:01am
Bugs go here
This place is for bugs only, every unrelated message will be deleted!

Know stuff (Will be patched in next update):
-Italian recipes not working right, my bad
-Front and rear doors have same display name

Fixed
-spare tire not showing the model in the back
-spare tire not showing the model on the trailer

Other stuff that will get addressed in the future:
-Enter/exit animations are work in progress, currently only clientside, they will eventually be expanded for multiplayer with a possibility of custom animations for vehicles

It can't be fixed for now:
-Damage on vehicle has strange color tint, can't wash blood from parts? parts on vehicle use old shader
Last edited by KI5; 26 Jul, 2023 @ 10:18am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 55 comments
Maverick 26 Dec, 2022 @ 9:44am 
The front tires and trunk lid degradation is brutal since the last patch. Also, the fuel tank is no longer armored, went from 50% to 4% after running over a zombie horde.

Mod is nice anyways but the vehicle is almost not operative with those changes.
easykiller03 8 Jan, 2023 @ 7:57am 
Rear mounted spare tire disappears after walking away from the HMMWV after a period of time.
Kentato 13 Jan, 2023 @ 7:25am 
I found the cargo trailer but somehow the trunk is locked but the upper door of the trunk has the opening animation but it doesnt show the inventory
Rei 13 Jan, 2023 @ 5:27pm 
GUYS, i think some mods problem if you'r M998 not have any spaire tire.

i have same problem too, but remove dynamic trait,Coavins Firearm Repair and some more, now my m998 have spaire tire
KI5  [developer] 14 Jan, 2023 @ 9:40am 
Originally posted by Maverick:
The front tires and trunk lid degradation is brutal since the last patch. Also, the fuel tank is no longer armored, went from 50% to 4% after running over a zombie horde.

Mod is nice anyways but the vehicle is almost not operative with those changes.

there is no way to influence how pz calculates damage so there were no changes there, and the armor was not changed either

Originally posted by easykiller03:
Rear mounted spare tire disappears after walking away from the HMMWV after a period of time.

Originally posted by Rei:
GUYS, i think some mods problem if you'r M998 not have any spaire tire.

i have same problem too, but remove dynamic trait,Coavins Firearm Repair and some more, now my m998 have spaire tire

spare tire visibility will be fixed in next patch, probably in a few days

Originally posted by Kentato:
I found the cargo trailer but somehow the trunk is locked but the upper door of the trunk has the opening animation but it doesnt show the inventory

top lid is just decorative and to unlock the bottom one, you will have to reinstall the lid, there is no bug there, it's how pz works
Purify 21 Jan, 2023 @ 3:19pm 
For the two seater humvee, the M1069, there are rear window slots but no rear doors, and thus new rear windows can't be installed due to the lack of a door. Would appreciate if this was looked into, either removing the window slots or adding the door slots (which would make less sense).

A side note is that the two seater version somehow has the same storage as the four seater, even though the storage area is visually larger. This could either be interpreted as a bug or intended feature.
KI5  [developer] 22 Jan, 2023 @ 2:39am 
Originally posted by Purify:
For the two seater humvee, the M1069, there are rear window slots but no rear doors, and thus new rear windows can't be installed due to the lack of a door. Would appreciate if this was looked into, either removing the window slots or adding the door slots (which would make less sense).

A side note is that the two seater version somehow has the same storage as the four seater, even though the storage area is visually larger. This could either be interpreted as a bug or intended feature.

wrong mod page, go here:

https://steamproxy.net/sharedfiles/filedetails/comments/1510950729
oddcolor 23 Jan, 2023 @ 9:25pm 
Having issues with this mod. I add the mod to my dedicated server and i get the message saying my version doesn't match the servers version for template_m998_sparetire.txt. I've uninstalled my game and reinstalled it and downloaded the mods directly from the server and this message still pops up and that didn't work either.

edit: i've tried the unsubscribing and resubscribing and i still get the same message.
Last edited by oddcolor; 23 Jan, 2023 @ 9:27pm
Moldark 23 Jan, 2023 @ 10:43pm 
it takes 2 runflats to make 1 M998 runflat......but it takes 2 M998 runflats to make 1 normal one? is that correct
Bomber 6 Feb, 2023 @ 11:24pm 
Guys, I have a lot of problems with car mods from this author. Landing in the car takes place through the roof. Sometimes the character's head remains on the roof. Weapons such as baseball bats (large-sized types) stick out from the side or from the top of the car every other time. Also, the doors do not always close completely, they often remain open by about 30 degrees. Is it just me or is it a known bug?
Cake_Stealer 19 Feb, 2023 @ 5:44pm 
Doesn't appear to work on 41.78, it's worked on previous servers I've hosted. Might be because I found the water trucks and fuel trucks prior to enabling Tsars library and need to find a "new" truck? The fuel tank and water tank functionality don't appear to work for me.
Rei do Crime 3 Mar, 2023 @ 10:05pm 
the car is showing without tires.
KI5  [developer] 4 Mar, 2023 @ 2:41am 
Originally posted by oddcolor:
Having issues with this mod. I add the mod to my dedicated server and i get the message saying my version doesn't match the servers version for template_m998_sparetire.txt. I've uninstalled my game and reinstalled it and downloaded the mods directly from the server and this message still pops up and that didn't work either.

edit: i've tried the unsubscribing and resubscribing and i still get the same message.

it's a steam thing, verify files with steam, or check the mod has been updated discussion for more details.

Originally posted by Moldark:
it takes 2 runflats to make 1 M998 runflat......but it takes 2 M998 runflats to make 1 normal one? is that correct

tire recipes are a mess, i am working on an overhaul

Originally posted by Bomber:
Guys, I have a lot of problems with car mods from this author. Landing in the car takes place through the roof. Sometimes the character's head remains on the roof. Weapons such as baseball bats (large-sized types) stick out from the side or from the top of the car every other time. Also, the doors do not always close completely, they often remain open by about 30 degrees. Is it just me or is it a known bug?

those are all base game bugs currently, unequip weapons when entering vehicles, and wait for the door to close before pressing accelerator

Originally posted by Cake_Stealer:
Doesn't appear to work on 41.78, it's worked on previous servers I've hosted. Might be because I found the water trucks and fuel trucks prior to enabling Tsars library and need to find a "new" truck? The fuel tank and water tank functionality don't appear to work for me.

wrong mod i guess? this is M998 bug report section

Originally posted by Rei do Crime:
the car is showing without tires.

tires work fine, don't use modpacks
Rei do Crime 5 Mar, 2023 @ 1:25pm 
I look in the console and found that 1678044100695> ERROR: template "M998TiresV101" not found
Death Sudden 28 Mar, 2023 @ 10:39am 
I have a display problem with the spare tire on the trailer, it is not displayed
have it already removed and reinstalled and also reloaded the mod and also checked with bikini, but nothing happens, am i doing something wrong?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 55 comments
Per page: 1530 50