Counter-Strike 2

Counter-Strike 2

Bastion
Walki  [developer] 25 May, 2014 @ 1:07pm
Bugs & Known Issues!
Hey, there! This discussion holds a list of known bugs & issues and is also intended to give space for the reporting of smaller bugs that would otherwise get lost on the main page.

Known Issues:

There appear to be some repeating textures that need fixing
CT and T meet far to fast in general
Bomb can still get stuck at some weird places
There appears to be a rare bug which allows you to become a Skywalker next to T-Arch (confirm?)
Some boxes on A are not clipped properly and allow a too fast climb
Displacements are sometimes not clipped
Some potted plants clip into the wall
Performance problems
the default .nav file is buggy
There's invalid terrorist spawn points

Stairs are not clipped and hinder proper aiming
Textfile CEVO/Gmebanana link refers to old contest
Last edited by Walki; 3 Apr, 2015 @ 5:51am
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
ham5 26 May, 2014 @ 6:07pm 
nav issues I see are ladders are not built and if this map is used for deathmatch mode players could get stuck.

I spent a couple hours on it... its 346kb if you want link add me
Our group; http://steamproxy.net/groups/p_nm

I think the invisable walls (ramp/boxes one way at T) will throw players off for sure, not even clip brushes - very strange. Some misaligned textures at B. needs alot of clipping around windows and lap posts? The HDR is weird in the locker room (dimming and brighting) The layout is nice, but visuals are meh.
Last edited by ham5; 27 May, 2014 @ 3:12am
Walki  [developer] 27 May, 2014 @ 3:04am 
Originally posted by ham5:
I think the invisable walls (ramp/boxes one way at T) will throw players off for sure, not even clip brushes - very strange. Some misaligned textures at B. needs alot of clipping around windows and lap posts? The layout is nice, but visuals are meh.

I used the invisible tool texture cause the default clip texture would let the bomb fall down between the boxes which could lead to some unintended gameplay.
Walki  [developer] 27 May, 2014 @ 3:32am 
Fixed :P
Walki  [developer] 27 May, 2014 @ 3:43am 
Anyway, did a lot of stuff today apart from fixing clipping. The next update will also include major performance improvements as well as a proper portal flow.
ham5 27 May, 2014 @ 3:57am 
needs proper bot flow ;)
m1tnaK 28 May, 2014 @ 1:47pm 
yeah
Walki  [developer] 28 May, 2014 @ 1:50pm 
Lol, I never knew people care so much about proper bot waypoints but well fine I'll get into contact with ham5 and ask whenever he can pass me his optimized version.
chris 28 May, 2014 @ 6:33pm 
Originally posted by Walki:
Originally posted by ham5:
I think the invisable walls (ramp/boxes one way at T) will throw players off for sure, not even clip brushes - very strange. Some misaligned textures at B. needs alot of clipping around windows and lap posts? The layout is nice, but visuals are meh.

I used the invisible tool texture cause the default clip texture would let the bomb fall down between the boxes which could lead to some unintended gameplay.

I believe there is a bomb clip texture, right? They use it on Vertigo. It teleports the bomb to a different teammate if you try to lose the bomb.
Walki  [developer] 31 May, 2014 @ 2:21pm 
Already reported and fixed in the next version :). Thanks for the heads up though.
Walki  [developer] 13 Jun, 2014 @ 2:33pm 
Lol, that's some very nasty things you found there. I'll fix them but unfortunatly I'm not allowed to change the current version of the map as long as the CEVO Gamebanana judge do their work. Thanks for your heads up.
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
Per page: 1530 50