Killing Floor 2

KF-The Mission
Serious  [vývojář] 7. říj. 2021 v 17.56
Objectives
SPOILER !!!!

1. Area:
• Find a key at one of 6 random places. You can't reach the trader without it

2. Area:
• Activation area objective, but you don't need to stay inside the market area between activations

3. Area:
• Run away from endless spawning and enraged scrakes trough a tunnel
• Activate the elevator but know: everyone left behind will die!

4. Area:
• Destroy 10 from 15 collectibles (gas cans)
• The cameras in front of the building will detect you, sound an alarm and enrage the ZEDs

5. Area:
• Destroy two trees which are blocking the way in front of a lifeboat

6. Area:
• Run up the mountain and activate the trigger close to the cave entrance

7. Area:
• Find 3 C4 packages somwhere in the cave. They should be close to some crates
• Destroy a collapsed area with them and climb up the rope to the surface

8. Area:
• No objective here, but you can fall from the edge or in other holes. Stay away from them

9. Area:
• Find the control pc to open the underground storage
• Find the 3 HE rockets in the storage
• Remote start the helicopter in an seeled office on 1st floor

10. Area:
• Use the HE rockets to kill these Fleshpound mutations

11. Area:
• Survive Hans. Survive till the rescue helicopter arrives
Naposledy upravil Serious; 11. říj. 2021 v 9.18
< >
Zobrazeno 16 z 6 komentářů
5 area: how to destroy these trees? Should I slice them or blow em up (as Berzerker somehow) or something else?
Serious  [vývojář] 9. led. 2022 v 9.01 
You can hit them with melee weapons too, but as you get attacked during your treework, it's a bit more difficult as with other weapons.
I recommend using your 9mm or a tier 1 weapon to damage them.
Don't use flames or explosives, better use bullets.
Naposledy upravil Serious; 9. led. 2022 v 9.01
Question (if this is still being checked/updated at all): wave 9 area. Looked around the map for over half an hour and I could not find the control pc that opens the underground area at all. Pressed e on every computer-like object I could find. Maybe I'm being stupid but where is it located? Or did I somehow break that part of the map since I activated the helicopter terminal first? There was a terminal on the ground floor that I thought was it but the screen flew off like a normal physics object. Love this map btw and want to finish it but I'm stuck on this
Serious  [vývojář] 17. dub. v 18.51 
Afaik no upate broke this map so far.
The control pc is actually a laptop which is located at one of 5 random locations if i remember right.
All these locations are inside the building, and there should be a small radius blue light around the laptop.
The helicopter terminal is independent from this computer, you need to active both but in no order.
So the helicopter crashed and i'm in the volcano caldera, but I can't find the objective. It says "Activate Terminal" but I can't find anything to interact with, just infinite Husks and EDAR. What am i missing?
Serious  [vývojář] před 13 hodinami 
In the helicopter you actually just have to run around and press E, you will note when something happen if you can't find it otherwise.
There is no objectiv at boss wave.
< >
Zobrazeno 16 z 6 komentářů
Na stránku: 1530 50