Arma 3
Devourerking's Necroplague Mutants
Devourerking12  [developer] 2 Oct, 2021 @ 8:26am
Bugs
Please post any bugs you find here or in our discord which is linked in the mod description.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 78 comments
Wagons 2 Oct, 2021 @ 4:25pm 
Seems like the monsters aren't playing sounds like they did in Liru's operation
Devourerking12  [developer] 2 Oct, 2021 @ 6:48pm 
Originally posted by ARandomWagon:
Seems like the monsters aren't playing sounds like they did in Liru's operation
on it, currently sounds are working in multiplayer mode also be sure a player or playable character is within a certain range. if playing a eden mission as Zeus just start it as a mp on lan until i can push out a update with the fix. thank you.
Last edited by Devourerking12; 2 Oct, 2021 @ 7:57pm
Legionary 3 Oct, 2021 @ 7:22pm 
Just did a lot of testing. Had a few things come up which was interesting. After copy and pasting a lot of the units in one faction, it would stop me completely from being able to spawn any more of them. However, I could spawn them from the civilian side. A nice improvement would be having group spawns rather than just singular. Would cut down on a lot of spam.
Wenza 3 Oct, 2021 @ 9:44pm 
Error message when testing in editor with Hivemind

'...&& alive _unit && alive _hivemind |#|or !(_unit distance _hivemind < dev_hive...'
Error undefined behaviour : waituntil returned nil, True or False expected.
File dev_mutant_hivemind\postinit.sqf..., line 138
Tech Priest 4 Oct, 2021 @ 2:37am 
Do not know if it is a bug or not but Civilian based Necropahges and zombies are still counted as cives to the ai and they will not shoot them and will even turn on me for killing civ based zombies etc. Is there a way to make them not count as civs even when in that cato like how the Ravage zombies are?
Devourerking12  [developer] 4 Oct, 2021 @ 6:23am 
Originally posted by Antiquus:
Do not know if it is a bug or not but Civilian based Necropahges and zombies are still counted as cives to the ai and they will not shoot them and will even turn on me for killing civ based zombies etc. Is there a way to make them not count as civs even when in that cato like how the Ravage zombies are?
call{_civilian addRating -10000;} paste this into the init
Devourerking12  [developer] 4 Oct, 2021 @ 6:24am 
Originally posted by Wenza:
Error message when testing in editor with Hivemind

'...&& alive _unit && alive _hivemind |#|or !(_unit distance _hivemind < dev_hive...'
Error undefined behaviour : waituntil returned nil, True or False expected.
File dev_mutant_hivemind\postinit.sqf..., line 138
this means the target the hivemind had has died from an external source and not to the hivemind. will fix asap
Devourerking12  [developer] 4 Oct, 2021 @ 6:25am 
Originally posted by Legionary:
Just did a lot of testing. Had a few things come up which was interesting. After copy and pasting a lot of the units in one faction, it would stop me completely from being able to spawn any more of them. However, I could spawn them from the civilian side. A nice improvement would be having group spawns rather than just singular. Would cut down on a lot of spam.
groups spawns are planned i am aware that custom comps for horde spawns dont work properly will look into it.
Dark lord Tibet 4 Oct, 2021 @ 7:14am 
Heya, so I used them for an OP with my unit and we found that with our new preset (that include your mod) sometime we go into the ace down state but we are still awake, can talk and usually there are no wounds on us, it happened to me twice, once while shot in the head and another time when I was charged by a bully

Your mod might not be the culprit as we had some other new addition but do you have some ideas if it could some sort of weird ace interaction ?

Anyway great mod, I'll be sure to use it a lot ^^
Devourerking12  [developer] 4 Oct, 2021 @ 8:44am 
Originally posted by Dark Lord Chaosyn:
Heya, so I used them for an OP with my unit and we found that with our new preset (that include your mod) sometime we go into the ace down state but we are still awake, can talk and usually there are no wounds on us, it happened to me twice, once while shot in the head and another time when I was charged by a bully

Your mod might not be the culprit as we had some other new addition but do you have some ideas if it could some sort of weird ace interaction ?

If the bully hits you with his big arm it will rag roll you. Which is a state you described.
Also the stalker has the ability to knock players and AI unconscious psychically. Also the hivemind causes you to commit mouth to barrel if youre its target and in range.
Dark lord Tibet 4 Oct, 2021 @ 9:02am 
Originally posted by Devourerking12:
Originally posted by Dark Lord Chaosyn:

If the bully hits you with his big arm it will rag roll you. Which is a state you described.
Also the stalker has the ability to knock players and AI unconscious psychically. Also the hivemind causes you to commit mouth to barrel if youre its target and in range.
Thx for the heads up, so is it normal if we are still conscious and can speak via TFAR and are not in a ACE down state ?
Odz 4 Oct, 2021 @ 4:53pm 
Sometimes Zombie faces are used on normal soldiers (rare but can easily replicate), unsure if it is because I was using a mod, but I was using Altis 90's forces.
Devourerking12  [developer] 4 Oct, 2021 @ 5:41pm 
Originally posted by Odz:
Sometimes Zombie faces are used on normal soldiers (rare but can easily replicate), unsure if it is because I was using a mod, but I was using Altis 90's forces.
We are aware it is is on our list of bug fixes.
Dark lord Tibet 4 Oct, 2021 @ 6:38pm 
Ok I think we found out what mod caused our prob, wasn't yours I think
Sheed 5 Oct, 2021 @ 10:55am 
I need the bikey's for my dedicated server. Are you able to put this to the steam upload? :)
< >
Showing 1-15 of 78 comments
Per page: 1530 50