Garry's Mod

Garry's Mod

[HALF-LIFE: ALYX] Xen Memory Tank Worm.
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
TOKYU 東横線 5050系  [developer] 19 Sep, 2021 @ 2:17pm
Suggestions.
Suggest which prop model I should export next.

NOTE: I am new to source model importing, so I cannot do more complicated things like ragdolls, animated ♥♥♥♥ and other stuff.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
l337sama 19 Sep, 2021 @ 4:58pm 
The Combine fabricator prop, and maybe the Combine light props

Note: Nice changed profile pic
✚HealthAngel✚ 20 Sep, 2021 @ 12:11am 
There is some in which I would interested in. In game there is seen some medical props like surgical tools, defib-units, gurneys and so on just right after meeting the vort. Maybe even Alyx's headset given by rigged scanner. The combine syringe, well I saw someone ripped already but it looked not right, I think you will do great job. There is some infestation control props which was not exported like "portable lab"(according wiki), bodybags and some containers. Also it would be cool to have that combine cannon where was used to fight against strider.

Well frankly, mega-pack from Alyx would be best, like others did on Stalker and Metro games.

I know I am asking very much, but you making great work since you are determined to export from Alyx game the models, which will greatly contribute into scenebuilding and half life 2 roleplay communities
TOKYU 東横線 5050系  [developer] 20 Sep, 2021 @ 12:15am 
Originally posted by ✙HealthAngel✙:
There is some in which I would interested in. In game there is seen some medical props like surgical tools, defib-units, gurneys and so on just right after meeting the vort. Maybe even Alyx's headset given by rigged scanner. The combine syringe, well I saw someone ripped already but it looked not right, I think you will do great job. There is some infestation control props which was not exported like "portable lab"(according wiki), bodybags and some containers. Also it would be cool to have that combine cannon where was used to fight against strider.

Well frankly, mega-pack from Alyx would be best, like others did on Stalker and Metro games.

I know I am asking very much, but you making great work since you are determined to export from Alyx game the models, which will greatly contribute into scenebuilding and half life 2 roleplay communities
I'll try to do some of these, I was thinking of importing the entire Infestation Control props one time when VCing with my friend, but we will see because it was a pain already to import this one.
Last edited by TOKYU 東横線 5050系; 20 Sep, 2021 @ 12:23am
TOKYU 東横線 5050系  [developer] 20 Sep, 2021 @ 12:16am 
Originally posted by l337sama:
The Combine fabricator prop, and maybe the Combine light props

Note: Nice changed profile pic

Think those already exists on the workshop, but I'll see.

Thanks.
Last edited by TOKYU 東横線 5050系; 20 Sep, 2021 @ 12:16am
TOKYU 東横線 5050系  [developer] 7 Oct, 2021 @ 4:49pm 
Originally posted by ✙HealthAngel✙:

As requested, I will be starting to work on this next week.. Problem is, the syringe uses a very special liquid shader which I cannot port to the Source Engine, so that's gonna be a problem.
Last edited by TOKYU 東横線 5050系; 7 Oct, 2021 @ 4:50pm
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50