Hearts of Iron IV

Hearts of Iron IV

Sweden: Krigsåren
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Snusmumriken  [developer] 28 Nov, 2021 @ 11:31am
GAMEPLAY QUESTIONS
Do you have a question regarding in-game mechanics or something? Post it here and I'll try to clarify.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
Extal 28 Nov, 2021 @ 2:50am 
How do I get hermann göring as airforce captain?
It says that göring needs to be exiled by germany, is that something that is random or can I control it?
Snusmumriken  [developer] 28 Nov, 2021 @ 11:37am 
Originally posted by Extal | 光榮台灣操中共:
How do I get hermann göring as airforce captain?
It says that göring needs to be exiled by germany, is that something that is random or can I control it?

@Extal | 光榮台灣操中共

You may get Göring as an advisor from an event that triggers if your government isn't communist and Germany's government is no longer fascist. In other words, basically when Germany has capitulated. Currently it doesn't matter if you participated in the war against them or not, you'll still get the event. Göring had many friends among the Swedish nobility, after all.
⭕⃤ Tomaszewski 13 Dec, 2021 @ 11:26am 
How do I get Fennoscandic and Baltoscandic integretion projects completed? Both of those are needed in the Levnadsrum focus and I'm not able to find any focuses or decisions allowing me to complete those.
Last edited by ⭕⃤ Tomaszewski; 13 Dec, 2021 @ 11:26am
Snusmumriken  [developer] 13 Dec, 2021 @ 12:24pm 
Originally posted by IceWrench:
How do I get Fennoscandic and Baltoscandic integretion projects completed? Both of those are needed in the Levnadsrum focus and I'm not able to find any focuses or decisions allowing me to complete those.

@IceWrench
Both are decisions that appear after you've taken the vanilla decision to unite the nordics.
Petagriffn 5 Aug, 2022 @ 8:38pm 
when does the civil war start
Snusmumriken  [developer] 6 Aug, 2022 @ 5:07am 
Originally posted by obama564:
when does the civil war start

@obama564
You most likely have an incompatible mod active.
Piperat 25 Aug, 2022 @ 2:46pm 
Ive seemingly been unable to form the Swedish Empire, the decision just isnt in the decisions tab even after ive won the civil war as the monarchists. The event from when you conquer denmark still triggers but even if i press the option to proclaim the restoration of the swedish empire then then neither the name or flag changes. So whats up with all that? Am i doing something wrong?

Edit: Seems having the mod "Terrible History" which adds a focus tree to italy was the problem, not sure how or why but ye
Last edited by Piperat; 27 Aug, 2022 @ 2:34am
Snusmumriken  [developer] 31 Aug, 2022 @ 4:27pm 
Originally posted by _Nayd:
Ive seemingly been unable to form the Swedish Empire, the decision just isnt in the decisions tab even after ive won the civil war as the monarchists. The event from when you conquer denmark still triggers but even if i press the option to proclaim the restoration of the swedish empire then then neither the name or flag changes. So whats up with all that? Am i doing something wrong?

Edit: Seems having the mod "Terrible History" which adds a focus tree to italy was the problem, not sure how or why but ye
@_Nayd
Hi, really sorry for the late response. Yes, the Terrible History mod and Krigsåren both overwrite a file called "formable_nations_decisions", which causes this.
Nisse 2 Sep, 2022 @ 11:51am 
Excellent mod, have played it since day one. Unfortunately I have a hard time understanding the Krigsmakten funding debuffs, and how to get rid of them. How would one go about this, and how do you achieve the Fifth Defence Act?
Snusmumriken  [developer] 3 Sep, 2022 @ 6:54am 
Originally posted by Nisse:
Excellent mod, have played it since day one. Unfortunately I have a hard time understanding the Krigsmakten funding debuffs, and how to get rid of them. How would one go about this, and how do you achieve the Fifth Defence Act?
@Nisse
Thank you for the long term support!
The Krigsmakten debuffs are progressively removed through 5 actions. You can view your progress by hovering over the national spirit.

You start by completing the focus "Fourth Defence Act", followed by completing the first, second and third defencial war bond propaganda campaigns. The propaganda campaigns are accessible in the decisions tab. Lastly you complete the focus "Fifth Defence Act". This last focus is unavailable unless you've completed the propaganda campaigns.

I guess it's also worth mentioning that this rearmament process is irrelevant for the communist and monarchist paths, where you instead remove the debuff through one single focus called "Rapid Rearmament".
how do i get rid of political violence?
Snusmumriken  [developer] 24 Oct, 2022 @ 2:50pm 
Originally posted by Tuxedo_Terrorist:
how do i get rid of political violence?
@Tuxedo_Terrorist
When the civil war begins.
James Trifolium 24 Jan, 2023 @ 11:42am 
I remember on one playthrough on the monarchist path, Gustav V got replaced by Gustav Adolf as the nation's leader during the civil war seemingly out of nowhere. I wanted to know how to replicate that, because I haven't seen it happen since.
Last edited by James Trifolium; 25 Jan, 2023 @ 5:06am
Snusmumriken  [developer] 30 Jan, 2023 @ 9:46am 
Originally posted by James Trifolium:
I remember on one playthrough on the monarchist path, Gustav V got replaced by Gustav Adolf as the nation's leader during the civil war seemingly out of nowhere. I wanted to know how to replicate that, because I haven't seen it happen since.
@James Trifolium
Gustaf V can be replaced by Gustaf Adolf in two scenarios. The first is through the event 'Haijbyaffären' which may occur anytime after 1943. Second scenario is through the communist branch's 'Anckarström Consipracy' focus, which gives them an operative mission to assassinate Gustaf V. It happens quite seldom, but is likely what happened in your case. You should have gotten a news event about it though.
James Trifolium 22 Feb, 2023 @ 11:08pm 
Originally posted by Snusmumriken:
Originally posted by James Trifolium:
@James Trifolium
Gustaf V can be replaced by Gustaf Adolf in two scenarios. The first is through the event 'Haijbyaffären' which may occur anytime after 1943. Second scenario is through the communist branch's 'Anckarström Consipracy' focus, which gives them an operative mission to assassinate Gustaf V. It happens quite seldom, but is likely what happened in your case. You should have gotten a news event about it though.
Yeah, that’s the thing. It happened in the late 1930’s. If I recall correctly, I also kept the "Gustav V" national spirit and didn't get a news event about it.
Last edited by James Trifolium; 24 Feb, 2023 @ 3:37am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
Per page: 1530 50