Call of Duty: Black Ops III

Fishtank
All0utWar  [developer] 1 Sep, 2021 @ 11:58am
Bugs/Glitches
Video showing bug/how to reproduce bug would be helpful
< >
Showing 1-15 of 25 comments
Miku 2 Sep, 2021 @ 8:17am 
Hi there, your map sends me back to the zombie menu after loading. All i hear is the opening jingle and then i am back in the forest.
Any idea whats wrong?
All0utWar  [developer] 2 Sep, 2021 @ 1:35pm 
Originally posted by Miku:
Hi there, your map sends me back to the zombie menu after loading. All i hear is the opening jingle and then i am back in the forest.
Any idea whats wrong?

Hmm.. I've never had this issue before. Have you tried restarting Steam and trying again?
Miku 2 Sep, 2021 @ 2:34pm 
Originally posted by All0utWar:
Any idea whats wrong?

Hmm.. I've never had this issue before. Have you tried restarting Steam and trying again?
Nope, that did not do anything D:
callofdutyrepo 3 Sep, 2021 @ 12:06am 
Try to Verify integrity of the game files. Right click on BO3 in your Steam library > Properties > Local Files.
Miku 3 Sep, 2021 @ 1:42am 
Originally posted by callofdutyrepo:
Try to Verify integrity of the game files. Right click on BO3 in your Steam library > Properties > Local Files.
That was the first thing i tried, sadly did nothing
callofdutyrepo 3 Sep, 2021 @ 3:56am 
The only time that has happened to me is when playing with someone else who is host and I've reached the mod limit of BO3, which is around 120-140 maps/mods. It will seem like you have the map/mod installed but when you startup the map it will go back to the forest. If you have a lot of maps/mods try to unsub from a bunch, and restart Steam and try again.
Miku 3 Sep, 2021 @ 4:12am 
Aye, i know about this and cut down my maps. Still no dice. Tried to use with TFs Mod as well, same result. No idea why only this map gives me a problem. Would really like to try it.
callofdutyrepo 3 Sep, 2021 @ 4:19am 
Yeah that's very strange I've played it with 6 other people with no problems. Maybe just unsub from it and restart steam and then resub to it? Map is great if you like challenge maps.
callofdutyrepo 3 Sep, 2021 @ 4:21am 
Just thought of this, but is your game in another language other than English? He has the map compiled for all languages, but maybe it's not compiled properly.
Miku 3 Sep, 2021 @ 4:29am 
Yep, play in English, though i am on non English OS. Should not be an issue though.
DannyCrew 3 Sep, 2021 @ 7:01am 
Aye, i know about this and cut down my maps. Still no dice. Tried to use with TFs Mod as well, same result. No idea why only this map gives me a problem. Would really like to try it.
Map works fine for me. Load the map up not using any mods. I don't think this map supports gun mods
Miku 3 Sep, 2021 @ 7:19am 
Originally posted by DannyCrew:
Map works fine for me. Load the map up not using any mods. I don't think this map supports gun mods
Aye, literaly the firs thing i tried. No mods, still no chance to play D:
All0utWar  [developer] 3 Sep, 2021 @ 7:57am 

Pushing out a new update within the hour. Hopefully it'll fix your issue!
All0utWar  [developer] 3 Sep, 2021 @ 9:19am 

I've just pushed out the update that may fix your issue, can you please download it and try again?

I've also added in a new gamemode that disables timed door barriers. try it out!
Miku 3 Sep, 2021 @ 9:38am 
Originally posted by All0utWar:

I've just pushed out the update that may fix your issue, can you please download it and try again?

I've also added in a new gamemode that disables timed door barriers. try it out!
Now it works like a charm :D 3rd barrier timer was 10sec too long D:
< >
Showing 1-15 of 25 comments
Per page: 1530 50