Satisfying Puppet and Country Names
jdwilward  [developer] 28 Aug, 2021 @ 6:04am
Fixes/Bugs/Corrections
:(
Last edited by jdwilward; 28 Aug, 2021 @ 6:05am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
Garry 30 Aug, 2021 @ 5:57pm 
The Reich commisants would just be reichskommissariat. it makes more sense and looks nicer.
jdwilward  [developer] 31 Aug, 2021 @ 12:14am 
I could do that and change them back but currently the country would still be in English e.g Reichskommisariat Sweden would that be better do you think?
jdwilward  [developer] 31 Aug, 2021 @ 1:44am 
I've changed the German puppets, seeing them now they are much better!
Siðhrafn 2 Sep, 2021 @ 11:40am 
I don't think the Fascist and Democratic names for the Nordic Union are that satisfying. Fascists would probably not call their state the "Organisation of Nordic Nations", its not romantic enough. It also sounds more like, well, an organisation rather than a proper state.

Here are my suggestions:
  • Democratic: United Nordic Federation
  • Fascist: Hyperborean Hegemony
whoburntmytoast 2 Sep, 2021 @ 11:56am 
The _DEF tag for non-aligned Bulgaria is misspelt; it says 'Tsardomm' instead of 'Tsardom'
jdwilward  [developer] 2 Sep, 2021 @ 12:32pm 
Thanks fixed Bulgaria, true about the fascist NDC i'll look into that tomorrow as it might end up in me needing to change the thumbnail, thank you
SUPERVILLAIN 3 Sep, 2021 @ 1:50pm 
Originally posted by Siðhrafn frá Svíþjóð:
I don't think the Fascist and Democratic names for the Nordic Union are that satisfying. Fascists would probably not call their state the "Organisation of Nordic Nations", its not romantic enough. It also sounds more like, well, an organisation rather than a proper state.

Here are my suggestions:
  • Democratic: United Nordic Federation
  • Fascist: Hyperborean Hegemony
based hyperborea
Gabriel 15 Apr, 2022 @ 10:57am 
for me it doesn't work when i go to the map and pick a nation the country name doesn't change and same for puppet like color and name
jdwilward  [developer] 17 Apr, 2022 @ 10:25am 
Sorry to hear that, have you tried turning all your other mods off in case there's a compatibility issue, also is your games language set to English? My mod only changes names, the colours are due to other mods in the description/playlist
If it's possible you should change Indochina to Vietnam so that Japan can release Vietnam and have "Japanese Indochina" as well as Siam as an ally since this is a focus they get. France could then also have French Indochina

I also don't think Thailand is considered Indochina
Last edited by The Guy in Your Closet; 27 May, 2022 @ 4:12pm
jdwilward  [developer] 28 May, 2022 @ 12:48pm 
Yes, i've finished uni today so i'll be having a look through some of these issues, thank you
Originally posted by jdwilward:
Yes, i've finished uni today so i'll be having a look through some of these issues, thank you

Oh that's cool, I hope you're doing well. I don't mean to rush I just bring it up again since it seemed like you were active. Take your time
jdwilward  [developer] 28 May, 2022 @ 2:29pm 
Thank you :) it's no worries it has been on the back of my mind!
GeneralMacek 17 Sep, 2022 @ 12:51am 
I do not know, but is it normal for USSR to have no ministers and advisors in the government? I just tried it out and Soviet Russia seemed to be bare.

Might be mods conflicting each other, but it seems after your mod it started to happen.

EDIT: It was caused by a mod that adds more Soviet generals, as it was outdates as hell. Sorry about the confusion.
Last edited by GeneralMacek; 17 Sep, 2022 @ 12:58am
jdwilward  [developer] 17 Sep, 2022 @ 3:29am 
No problem! Glad you got it working
< >
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
Per page: 1530 50