RimWorld

RimWorld

More Ritual Rewards
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Sinnamon  [developer] 26 Aug, 2021 @ 9:48am
Bug Report
If anything happens that shouldn't let me know!
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Segen 31 Aug, 2021 @ 5:32pm 
Skylantern festival (True Fair). Nothing happens. The pawns launch their lanterns into the sky and go home. No effect, including on mood.
Sinnamon  [developer] 1 Sep, 2021 @ 6:33pm 
uh... im not sure if i can help you with what you wrote..
what was the reward? can you post the log if it generated anything?
I'm getting a crash when a ritual concludes positive with the effect of dropping spaceship chunks to mine. Linked a lengthy log below(First two game loads concluded with Boring, which worked and didn't crash. It crashed on the 3rd, which presumably succeeded. Prisoner sacrifice.) Unsure if its a bug with your mod or an interaction with another, hmm.

https://pastebin.com/0jt3grBf

Edit 3 hours later: I used a standard public execution ritual that succeeded with no crash, leaving the ritual reward trigger of the main sacrifice ritual to blame so-far.
Last edited by Halita Silverblood; 9 Oct, 2021 @ 10:16pm
GERächt 3 Nov, 2021 @ 6:38pm 
Found a small bug with the Vanilla Expanded Memes Mod. If i choose the "Drop space chunks when ritual completes" option it instead drops ancient space chunks from the vanilla expanded mod. These are neither deconstructable (only destroyable) and do not drop loot. Would be very nice if this could be fixed.
猫 Nawjak 12 Nov, 2021 @ 12:50pm 
For some reason I had some hostile pawns on the map that had no apparel (like, "pawn.apparel" was "null"). They also had no name so I have no idea what happened there, if it's a bug in a different mod or some other mod uses them for something?
Anyway, would it be possible to add null checks to your mod at various places? E.g.
pawn?.apparel?.DropAll(pawn.PositionHeld, true, true);
Sinnamon  [developer] 12 Nov, 2021 @ 5:17pm 
@Nawjak
:O that probably is a good idea. I wouldn't have to check for pawn since i'm iterating on the pawns, but I guess apparel could use null check... I really appreciate your suggestion!
I will try to address that when I get a chance to do so
Sinnamon  [developer] 12 Nov, 2021 @ 5:18pm 
@GERacht
Thanks for the bug report! Vanilla Expanded Meme you said? I probably need to look it to it..
ive finished animal sacrifice ritual, but got 0 outcome, no mood, no development points, no reward, heck even no letter after finishing it, animal died, ritual went on cooldown, and only thing ive got was the top left message that ritual has finished, thats it
Sinnamon  [developer] 21 May @ 12:22pm 
@Amethyst the otter
what was your reward set to, and what was the quality of the ritual? can you show me the log if possible?
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 1530 50