RimWorld

RimWorld

Cosmetic Armor Capes
Ruby Wyvern 17 Aug, 2021 @ 2:01pm
[BUG?] Cape unable to load nor be found
I am getting an interesting error about capes not being able to be found, as the title says...
Error: "Could not load UnityEngine.Texture2D at Things/Pawn/Humanlike/Apparel/Cape/Cape in any active mod or in base resources"

Since this is the only mod that adds them, I am expecting it to come from this mod, no clue what's going on really with this one.

LOG: https://gist.github.com/2634ebdb3291677de5068f1e4d850244
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Strill  [developer] 17 Aug, 2021 @ 2:24pm 
It's complaining that it couldn't find the standard Royalty cape graphic. I use this graphic for the icons of each cape lying on the ground, and for the accessory cape (Standard) item. I can check later to see if there's a typo, but I don't recall seeing this error before, so it may be that some other mod is interfering with the default royalty cape item.

From that error, I'd expect that instead of seeing the cape on the ground, you'd see a red X, and you would not see any graphic when you equipped the cape.
Last edited by Strill; 17 Aug, 2021 @ 2:29pm
Ruby Wyvern 18 Aug, 2021 @ 6:10am 
Originally posted by Strill:
It's complaining that it couldn't find the standard Royalty cape graphic. I use this graphic for the icons of each cape lying on the ground, and for the accessory cape (Standard) item. I can check later to see if there's a typo, but I don't recall seeing this error before, so it may be that some other mod is interfering with the default royalty cape item.

From that error, I'd expect that instead of seeing the cape on the ground, you'd see a red X, and you would not see any graphic when you equipped the cape.
Your expectation is correct; it is indeed invisible with an X on the ground when not allowed.

I got quite some mods, but not any that Should interfere with capes I think. Oh well, so be it :P Thought it was worthy enough to let you know that this error exists at all :)
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50