Stormworks: Build and Rescue

Stormworks: Build and Rescue

Thales' Aviation Parts and Block Overhaul v1.1.1 [MOD Showcase]
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Thales  [developer] 28 Jul, 2021 @ 7:50am
Bug Reports
Report bugs, issues if you encounter using this mod here.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
Inverspe 28 Jul, 2021 @ 9:14am 
The propellers doesnt get damaged when it collides
Thales  [developer] 28 Jul, 2021 @ 9:36am 
Originally posted by Inverspe:
The propellers doesnt get damaged when it collides
Hi, thanks for reporting. This is how damage system in Stormworks works. Lightweight phyiscal bodies are harder to got damaged. The propeller on the preset airplanes for this mod are sub-body which makes them even less prone to damage.
GrubbyZebra 20 Oct, 2021 @ 6:10am 
Loving this mod! Especially the windows. Wish the stock ones worked like this.

Experiencing a minor issue where I can't paint on either side of the little corner window/corner plate 1x1 pieces (on regular plate pieces, I can paint on the side with the arrow). i can change the window frame color, just not the triangular solid piece.

https://imgur.com/MNjhkxd
Thales  [developer] 20 Oct, 2021 @ 6:16am 
Originally posted by GrubbyZebra:

Experiencing a minor issue where I can't paint on either side of the little corner window/corner plate 1x1 pieces (on regular plate pieces, I can paint on the side with the arrow). i can change the window frame color, just not the triangular solid piece.

Hi, glad you liked it!

Yes, this is because of the limitations of voxels. Select the color before you place that block (see the block description on the component inventory).
GrubbyZebra 20 Oct, 2021 @ 6:23am 
Originally posted by Thales:
Originally posted by GrubbyZebra:

Hi, glad you liked it!

Yes, this is because of the limitations of voxels. Select the color before you place that block (see the block description on the component inventory).

Ah, didn't try that. Works perfectly!

I figured it had something to do with the voxels. Thanks!
Last edited by GrubbyZebra; 20 Oct, 2021 @ 6:24am
I have a bug with Half Block Offset. It ruins physics. It removes pitch from my plane, so it acts like really oooover powered gyro, and my plane only can go up/down and forward/backwards, and couldn't tilt at all. Since i removed Half Block Offset and used regular 7 block long piston, everything seems to be ok ;/

https://imgur.com/a/04Jr81V
Last edited by Жнец своих птс; 24 Oct, 2021 @ 3:24pm
Thales  [developer] 24 Oct, 2021 @ 4:31pm 
Originally posted by Sky:
I have a bug with Half Block Offset. It ruins physics. It removes pitch from my plane, so it acts like really oooover powered gyro, and my plane only can go up/down and forward/backwards, and couldn't tilt at all. Since i removed Half Block Offset and used regular 7 block long piston, everything seems to be ok ;/

https://imgur.com/a/04Jr81V
Thanks for report.

For now, when you add a block or anything on its head it behaves normally.

(It's not an issue in practice right now since it has no use alone without placing anything on it, but I'll fix it in the next update; I found the problem that causing this.)
Last edited by Thales; 24 Oct, 2021 @ 4:46pm
Dung3on_Master 18 Nov, 2021 @ 10:55pm 
Hi, I have built a creation using this mod, but it only works in single player. I know someone without the mod shouldn't be able to see the modded parts, but it seems to also make stock parts disappear, for both me and the other players. I have tried removing the modded parts to make a version of the vehicle that doesn't need a mod so I can play on servers with it, but that doesn't seem to help. Non-connected bodies, stock windows, seats and monitors all disappear, even though they are stock. Please help, as I have spent a lot of time on this build and want to be able to use it on stock servers and with friends.
Thales  [developer] 19 Nov, 2021 @ 3:29am 
So it is fixed?
Originally posted by Dung3on_Master:
Update: I unistalled the mod and reloaded my vehichles which seemed to fix things, I will try to use stormloader in the future to easily activate and deactivate the mods each time I need to.
Dung3on_Master 19 Nov, 2021 @ 11:52am 
So it is fixed?
Originally posted by Dung3on_Master:
Update: I unistalled the mod and reloaded my vehichles which seemed to fix things, I will try to use stormloader in the future to easily activate and deactivate the mods each time I need to.
It's still a bit wierd and I don't understand why it breaks seats, but I just need to disable the mod so its alright.
Rosomak 20 Feb @ 1:28pm 
Hi, special thanks to the crator of this mod, it is now my first thing needed when playing Stormworks.

I have an issue with seats.
Playing on multiplayer, on a low end pc, when the creation is moving somewhat fast (like a plane, etc.) the head pov camera moves away from the body, making it impossible to navigate around the cockpit and see what's in front of you (that if it moves into the ceeling).
This does not happen with original stormworks seats (tried that with mod still installed), so it has to do something with the head placement in the modded seats.

Thanks if any bugfix is possible :)
Last edited by Rosomak; 20 Feb @ 1:28pm
Thales  [developer] 20 Feb @ 2:18pm 
Originally posted by Rosomak:
Hi, special thanks to the crator of this mod, it is now my first thing needed when playing Stormworks.

I have an issue with seats.
Playing on multiplayer, on a low end pc, when the creation is moving somewhat fast (like a plane, etc.) the head pov camera moves away from the body, making it impossible to navigate around the cockpit and see what's in front of you (that if it moves into the ceeling).
This does not happen with original stormworks seats (tried that with mod still installed), so it has to do something with the head placement in the modded seats.

Thanks if any bugfix is possible :)
Is it reclined seat or not reclined?
HoltzR 29 Apr @ 5:51pm 

reclined seats glitching players and playermodels for everyone except the host, the glitch makes the player's camera gets skewed and its model levitates above the chair, sometimes making the player's head get above the ceiling.
Thales  [developer] 30 Apr @ 3:03am 
Originally posted by HoltzR:

reclined seats glitching players and playermodels for everyone except the host, the glitch makes the player's camera gets skewed and its model levitates above the chair, sometimes making the player's head get above the ceiling.
Thanks for report, it happens in multiplayer, right?
HoltzR 30 Apr @ 3:43pm 
Originally posted by HoltzR:

Thanks for report, it happens in multiplayer, right?

positive, its really annoying. i would be really grateful if you manage to get rid of it.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
Per page: 1530 50