Cities: Skylines

Cities: Skylines

[DEPRECATED] Tree Anarchy 1.3.6
ilcicci1983 18 May, 2022 @ 3:20pm
BUG report: System.IndexOutOfRangeException
Hi. I've constantly this error in the map i'm creating when i try to run it. The editors works fine. The map works fine untill i run few days...then this error begin to appear:

System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range. at TreeManager.FireSimulationStep (TreeManager/BurningTree+) <0x002a9> at (wrapper dynamic-method) TreeManager.TreeManager.SimulationStepImpl_Patch0 (TreeManager,int) <0x002a4> at SimulationManagerBase`2.SimulationStep (int) <0x0004c> at TreeManager.ISimulationManager.SimulationStep (int) <0x00024> at SimulationManager.SimulationStep () <0x00693> at SimulationManager.SimulationThread () <0x0018a>

Even if i've painted only 3k trees. Even if i remove all the tree in the map and all the network with trees.

If i uninstall Tree Anarchy 1.3.5 everithing works fine. But i really want to use that mod. Can't stay under tree limit....Any suggestion?
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
flameingtwister 22 Dec, 2022 @ 7:38pm 
Man I dont know I used it a few days back and it worked fine but I disabled it as I was only trying it and rolled back a save. Now? I just keep getting that error.
flameingtwister 22 Dec, 2022 @ 7:56pm 
"IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.
at TreeManager.PlayAudioImpl (.ListenerInfo listenerInfo) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at SimulationManagerBase`2[Manager,Properties].PlayAudio (.ListenerInfo listenerInfo) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at TreeManager.IAudibleManager.PlayAudio (.ListenerInfo listenerInfo) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at AudioManager.FpsBoosterLateUpdate () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at BehaviourUpdater.Updater.LateUpdate () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:Internal_LogException(Exception, Object)
UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
UnityEngine.Logger:LogException(Exception, Object)
UnityEngine.Debug:LogException(Exception)
BehaviourUpdater.Updater:LateUpdate()"
flameingtwister 23 Dec, 2022 @ 2:14pm 
Anyone know what this error is?
flameingtwister 23 Dec, 2022 @ 2:43pm 
also a note: It only seems to affect saves after I used move it to copy this round about, it also seems to hate cherry blossoms or affect saves after I ENABLED the dlc buildings like European style buildings
Lenskha 26 Dec, 2022 @ 3:09pm 
Finally someone that has my issue!! Sorry to bring bad news but it has been a full year since I've got this problem and I don't have a fix for it :(
Henk ze broer 15 Mar, 2023 @ 2:49pm 
Same Exception here with a savefile.
Is anyone still maintaining this?
And if so, where can I send the logfile to?

TIA,
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 1530 50