Garry's Mod

Garry's Mod

gm_flatforest
 Este tópico foi afixado, então deve ser importante
Ver  [desenvolvedor(a)] 6/jun./2021 às 22:54
Problems? Suggestions? Post them here!
User feedback is critical to making enjoyable content and ensuring it runs correctly on everyone's hardware/software configuration. Though flatforest has graduated from the testing server, it continues to develop based on broader input from players.

Some maps aren't going to run well for everyone, but resolving individual issues experienced by players is especially relevant to flatforest which was made with performance-friendliness and stability in mind.

Please post any problems you discover or have with the map here. Any screenshots or video you can provide to help illustrate problems you find would be greatly appreciated and will speed up efforts to remedy the issue.

If you have a suggestion that you think would fit into the map, improve performance, or enhance user experience, feel free to post that as well.
Última edição por Ver; 6/jun./2021 às 22:59
< >
Exibindo comentários 111 de 11
Brandon_23 7/jun./2021 às 0:10 
Have noticed some strange missing textures on some structures on the map hopefully it could be fixed. Forgot to mention it affects both day and night maps. https://www.linkpicture.com/q/AF94C692-76A8-4793-AA84-559404BA2CF9.jpeg
Última edição por Brandon_23; 7/jun./2021 às 0:13
PapaGray 7/jun./2021 às 2:26 
Escrito originalmente por Brandon_23:
Have noticed some strange missing textures on some structures on the map hopefully it could be fixed. Forgot to mention it affects both day and night maps. https://www.linkpicture.com/q/AF94C692-76A8-4793-AA84-559404BA2CF9.jpeg
Could there be a addon messing with textures?
Ver  [desenvolvedor(a)] 7/jun./2021 às 9:11 

It looks like a problem with the cubemaps, I'll try rebuilding them and updating today.

Are you running the map with HDR turned on?
Brandon_23 7/jun./2021 às 10:17 
Escrito originalmente por Ice Cold Venison Chops:

It looks like a problem with the cubemaps, I'll try rebuilding them and updating today.

Are you running the map with HDR turned on?

HDR is turned off on my game to help improve my FPS.
Ver  [desenvolvedor(a)] 7/jun./2021 às 11:03 
Alright Brandon, can you do me a favour and check if the update has fixed your problem?
Última edição por Ver; 7/jun./2021 às 11:03
Brandon_23 7/jun./2021 às 20:30 
Escrito originalmente por Ice Cold Venison Chops:
Alright Brandon, can you do me a favour and check if the update has fixed your problem?

Thank you Ice Cold Venison Chops for the update it fix the problem. If there is any other problems I find on both maps I’ll be sure to let you know.
Ver  [desenvolvedor(a)] 7/jun./2021 às 21:37 
👍
Enterprise-1701 6/mar./2023 às 4:25 
whenever I kill NPCs in this map my game seems to crash
Ver  [desenvolvedor(a)] 7/mar./2023 às 16:29 
Does that persist with your other addons disabled?
Dino 22 de jan. às 8:44 
my only suggestion would be to make yet another variant of this map but this time snowy, idk it would look cool imo
Ver  [desenvolvedor(a)] 22 de jan. às 13:58 
I'd have liked to. Someone else requested it once, and I'll give you the same answer I gave them;

When I originally made this map I didn't make the assets in a way that retained enough useful information for me to be able to edit them like that. I figured if I ever made a version two of flatforest, I'd make new trees and try to build those resources over from the ground up to allow for multiple variants.

I was sort of rushing to fulfill this idea of a "hyper-performant" forest map when I originally worked on this, so it was entirely my fault for the reckless approach.

Maybe some day. I keep telling myself I'll move on from this engine and work on other things but somehow I keep ending up back here. ╮⁠(⁠.⁠ ⁠❛⁠ ⁠ᴗ⁠ ⁠❛⁠.⁠)⁠╭
< >
Exibindo comentários 111 de 11
Por página: 1530 50