Garry's Mod

Garry's Mod

Realistic Shooting System
does not work for me
my pm has face posing but does not work
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Gabe 3 Jun, 2021 @ 9:48am 
Vous avez probablement un addon en conflit avec cet addon, désactivez tous les addons et essayez cet addon pour voir s'il fonctionne pour vous, je ne parle pas très bien anglais.
Henri De Vilgontran  [developer] 3 Jun, 2021 @ 11:41am 
Can you link the playermodel please ?
Henri De Vilgontran  [developer] 3 Jun, 2021 @ 11:45am 
There are basically two options for this :

- 1st Option :
The faceposing is not properly rigged, which makes any interaction impossible and it will never work unless the model gets edited. You can verify this easily by trying to use the faceposer tool on your playermodel ragdoll. If you send me a link I'll gladly figure that out for you.

2nd Option :
- One of your scripts or addons is codded in a bad fashion that 'lock' some Gmod functions. It could be a weapon selection system, a holster or anything weapon swaping / picking related honestly.

In both case, I can help you make a diagnosis
Last edited by Henri De Vilgontran; 3 Jun, 2021 @ 11:48am
Originally posted by Dogman:
There are basically two options for this :

- 1st Option :
The faceposing is not properly rigged, which makes any interaction impossible and it will never work unless the model gets edited. You can verify this easily by trying to use the faceposer tool on your playermodel ragdoll. If you send me a link I'll gladly figure that out for you.

2nd Option :
- One of your scripts or addons is codded in a bad fashion that 'lock' some Gmod functions. It could be a weapon selection system, a holster or anything weapon swaping / picking related honestly.

In both case, I can help you make a diagnosis
i see a problem: my pm has custom face posing
Henri De Vilgontran  [developer] 4 Jun, 2021 @ 4:34am 
Yes, the bones are not rigged using the HL2 standards, nothing I can do here since it wouldn't be good to overload the code to add compatibility with one model.
If you want I can make you a quick custom version.
Gabe 4 Jun, 2021 @ 8:51am 
@Dogman i can speak english somewhat, but sure make a quick custom version.
Originally posted by Dogman:
Can you link the playermodel please ?
https://steamproxy.net/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1384131619&searchtext=server+content+1
yes i use DRV3 pms
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50