Unturned

Unturned

Kuwait
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
NSTM  [developer] 10 May, 2021 @ 12:21pm
Kuwait Suggestions
Have any suggestions? Ideas? Let me know here!
< >
Showing 1-15 of 140 comments
Indigo 14 May, 2021 @ 9:04am 
redoing the t on the map logo
danaby2 14 May, 2021 @ 9:06am 
DOGE 14 May, 2021 @ 9:19am 
Animatic  [developer] 14 May, 2021 @ 9:33am 
I am being mocked.
chormender 14 May, 2021 @ 12:05pm 
Kat 14 May, 2021 @ 2:51pm 
Add some more guns that are full auto.

I get its supposed to be a more difficult map or more realistic, but the whole experience just feels underwhelming because the only way to get a somewhat decent full auto weapon is to grind through the quests to buy them, or just get super duper lucky at the mili base.

Also it makes the PVP just plain boring. All of the combat now is just spam peeking around corners, and when two people get too close it just becomes drop shotting while strafing and jumping because almost every weapon is burst or semi auto. Its goofy and doesn't fit well with the movement system of the game.

In most games semi auto works but on here it doesn't due to the ability to quickly go prone and jump, aswell as the guns not firing as fast as you're clicking, they randomly just stop shooting for no reason, even if im shooting like one bullet per second.

Also im not sure if there is one, but a civillian shotgun would be nice.
Last edited by Kat; 14 May, 2021 @ 3:07pm
Kat 14 May, 2021 @ 2:54pm 
Also, please make better building materials more available to players.

Palm doesn't have enough health at all, and that would be okay if brick wasn't so rare. Or if there was something else to craft things out of that wasn't end game.

It just feels pointless to build a base when its so easily destroyed, it just promotes spam honeycombing and laggy structures to make up for the low health.
Last edited by Kat; 14 May, 2021 @ 2:55pm
Iambad 14 May, 2021 @ 3:08pm 
too much empty space
ShaunTheKnife 15 May, 2021 @ 5:32am 
needs a hospital, there only seems to be 1 pharmacy in kuwait city for medical supplies, also ability to craft an oven with the palm bonfire
Botin 15 May, 2021 @ 9:00am 
Massively increase loot from supply and weapon beacons. Currently they only give loot every fifth beacon because they are really buggy, and once you actually get loot you get like 3 ekhos. Spending lots of meds and several hundreds of bullets just to get 18 shots worth of ekho ammo feels extremely underwhelming.
Izzy 15 May, 2021 @ 12:12pm 
Well, here's a few things:

1. This map needs a normal craftable campfire. A small one, not a huge bonfire the size of a car.

2. More loot variety. Please. Damn, if you're gonna loot the whole town, all you're gonna see is Whips, Slippers, flashlights and binoculars. Oh, and the damned chocolate milk. Im not saying the loot has to be better or even OP, but at least add some variety. Too much same stuff.

3. Loot from containers is always 100% quality, i don't really see a point why's that so.

4. A bit more buildings? As someone above said, there's not a single hospital, only one pharmacy and a tiny police station.

5. Sandstorms don't really do anything except for poor visibility. Maybe add even more thirst depletion when outdoors, or something more interesting?
Last edited by Izzy; 15 May, 2021 @ 12:12pm
ThatOneGuy 15 May, 2021 @ 3:03pm 
less barren wasteland
presidentmccormik 15 May, 2021 @ 4:31pm 
What i didn't like in Germany or Belgium was that there weren't any american bases despite Brussels holding the NATO headquarters and Germany having around 36 US bases.
What i would like is maybe a small US Easter-egg, as this would seem like a good map to have it because le funny bushisms
Kameu 16 May, 2021 @ 7:50am 
nerf spawnrate of the mythic gun ammuniton cause people are raiding everyone after 1 day
Animatic  [developer] 16 May, 2021 @ 6:27pm 
Originally posted by <color=#800080>TheFemboyJackal:
Add some more guns that are full auto.

I get its supposed to be a more difficult map or more realistic, but the whole experience just feels underwhelming because the only way to get a somewhat decent full auto weapon is to grind through the quests to buy them, or just get super duper lucky at the mili base.

Also it makes the PVP just plain boring. All of the combat now is just spam peeking around corners, and when two people get too close it just becomes drop shotting while strafing and jumping because almost every weapon is burst or semi auto. Its goofy and doesn't fit well with the movement system of the game.

In most games semi auto works but on here it doesn't due to the ability to quickly go prone and jump, aswell as the guns not firing as fast as you're clicking, they randomly just stop shooting for no reason, even if im shooting like one bullet per second.

Also im not sure if there is one, but a civillian shotgun would be nice.

I don't think I'll be adding more full auto guns, not this early on at least. The full auto meta is Unturned boils down to who's gun can fire the fastest- I wanted a more methodical approach with semi and burst guns. As for drop shotting/strafing movements, as time progresses, I'll be changing up the recoil of the guns to mitigate this.

On the topic of a shotgun, one will be added soon(ish).

Originally posted by <color=#800080>TheFemboyJackal:
Also, please make better building materials more available to players.

Palm doesn't have enough health at all, and that would be okay if brick wasn't so rare. Or if there was something else to craft things out of that wasn't end game.

It just feels pointless to build a base when its so easily destroyed, it just promotes spam honeycombing and laggy structures to make up for the low health.

Palm is meant to be weak since it's abundant. Brick can be found as well as mined underwater- both can be upgraded to be stronger than vanilla metal using spectral stones.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 140 comments
Per page: 1530 50