RimWorld

RimWorld

Mincho, The Mint Choco Slime ~ HAR ver.
Bogglin 26 Oct, 2022 @ 5:25am
[Fixed]Mincho's cause FPS to drop
I'm opening a discussion as to not clutter the comments.
Only error i was able to log thus far was this one:
Pawn generation error: Generated downed pawn. Too many tries (120), returning null. Generation request: kindDef=Mincho_SpaceRefugee, context=PlayerStarter, faction=PlayerTribe, tile=-1, forceGenerateNewPawn=True, allowedDevelopmentalStages=Adult, allowDead=False, allowDowned=False, canGeneratePawnRelations=True, mustBeCapableOfViolence=False, colonistRelationChanceFactor=20, forceAddFreeWarmLayerIfNeeded=False, allowGay=True, prohibitedTraits=, allowFood=True, allowAddictions=True, inhabitant=False, certainlyBeenInCryptosleep=False, biocodeWeaponChance=0, validatorPreGear=, validatorPostGear=, fixedBiologicalAge=, fixedChronologicalAge=, fixedGender=, fixedLastName=, fixedBirthName=
UnityEngine.StackTraceUtility:ExtractStackTrace ()
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Log:Verse.Log.Error_Patch2 (string)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnGenerator:Verse.PawnGenerator.GenerateNewPawnInternal_Patch2 (Verse.PawnGenerationRequest&)
Verse.PawnGenerator:GenerateOrRedressPawnInternal (Verse.PawnGenerationRequest)
(wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnGenerator:Verse.PawnGenerator.GeneratePawn_Patch2 (Verse.PawnGenerationRequest)
CharacterEditor.PawnxTool:CreateNewPawn (Verse.PawnKindDef,RimWorld.Faction,Verse.ThingDef)
CharacterEditor.PawnxTool:AddOrCreateNewPawn (Verse.PawnKindDef,RimWorld.Faction,Verse.ThingDef,CharacterEditor.PresetPawn,Verse.IntVec3)
CharacterEditor.CEditor/EditorUI/BlockPerson:ARandomizePawn ()
CharacterEditor.SZWidgets:ButtonImageCol (UnityEngine.Rect,string,System.Action,UnityEngine.Color,string)
CharacterEditor.CEditor/EditorUI/BlockPerson:DrawTop ()
CharacterEditor.CEditor/EditorUI/BlockPerson:Draw (CharacterEditor.CEditor/EditorUI/coord)
CharacterEditor.CEditor/EditorUI:DoWindowContents (UnityEngine.Rect)
Verse.Window:InnerWindowOnGUI (int)
UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate (UnityEngine.GUI/WindowFunction,int,int,UnityEngine.GUISkin,int,single,single,UnityEngine.GUIStyle)

I got it while generating pawns with the character editor.
Last edited by Bogglin; 26 Oct, 2022 @ 6:39am
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Bogglin 26 Oct, 2022 @ 5:36am 
I'm currently testing things and i noticed that it got better since i last played yesterday. My guess right now is that it's related to hairstyles, because using the styling-bench causes massiv fps drops.

Edit 1:
Seems to be mostly fixed now, only thing that causes fps drops right now is changing the hairstyle of minchos. I have no clue how that came about, as i changed nothing, and no mod updated.
Last edited by Bogglin; 26 Oct, 2022 @ 6:35am
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Per page: 1530 50