The game is extremely laggy!
< >
Showing 1-15 of 24 comments
Cornholio 6 May, 2021 @ 11:20pm 
same I think it's just my pc im not sure tho
danmoss2425 7 May, 2021 @ 2:13pm 
Ye mine laggy shame I love the map
Aki 7 May, 2021 @ 2:16pm 
Well it does take almost 1.7gb estimated according to the file's size...

You might need a beastly PC to just play this map.
no lag for me, just your computer
Oaksley 8 May, 2021 @ 8:12am 
don't think it's the fact you have bad computers. my computer is pretty good and it can run lots of games on max graphics but lags with some gmod maps since i have over 1000 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ mods. you likely have too much mods. that's why! :steamhappy:
Last edited by Oaksley; 8 May, 2021 @ 8:12am
knocky 8 May, 2021 @ 2:23pm 
Yeah like Oaksley said it's usually a combination of different things. It could be your computer's specs although it's more likely that you have too many addons. Try disabling or even uninstalling some. Lower your graphics settings. Unmount any games you don't need like the Half Life episodes or CS:Source. (None are required for the map not even base Half-Life 2). Set Gmod's priority higher in Task Manager. Try to reduce the amount of programs you have open while playing. (Chrome can use a lot of your computer's RAM sometimes.)

Overall, this is a pretty hefty and resource intensive map (Its size is more than half a gig.) so don't feel too bad if you just can't run it, but at least try some of the tips above.
Plisehon 12 May, 2021 @ 9:34am 
Originally posted by Knocky:
Yeah like Oaksley said it's usually a combination of different things. It could be your computer's specs although it's more likely that you have too many addons. Try disabling or even uninstalling some. Lower your graphics settings. Unmount any games you don't need like the Half Life episodes or CS:Source. (None are required for the map not even base Half-Life 2). Set Gmod's priority higher in Task Manager. Try to reduce the amount of programs you have open while playing. (Chrome can use a lot of your computer's RAM sometimes.)

Overall, this is a pretty hefty and resource intensive map (Its size is more than half a gig.) so don't feel too bad if you just can't run it, but at least try some of the tips above.

thanks, changing graphics does nothing!
Luffyzo 12 May, 2021 @ 1:15pm 
lmao i've 32GO Ryzen 5 2600 and I crash starting lua
knocky 12 May, 2021 @ 1:41pm 
Originally posted by Plisehon:

thanks, changing graphics does nothing!

Huh, almost like changing graphic settings wasn't the only tip I mentioned.
Alex 15 May, 2021 @ 5:47am 
dude I have a rtx 2070 graphic crad with intel core i5 10th and Im still laggin x)
oh and 16 gb RAM too
Last edited by Alex; 15 May, 2021 @ 5:47am
info_player_start 15 May, 2021 @ 11:11am 
Originally posted by Oaksley:
don't think it's the fact you have bad computers. my computer is pretty good and it can run lots of games on max graphics but lags with some gmod maps since i have over 1000 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ mods. you likely have too much mods. that's why! :steamhappy:
yeah, i have 27 mods and it seems to be working fine.
KoleRL 16 May, 2021 @ 9:01am 
Originally posted by Caliypsoh:
Originally posted by Oaksley:
yeah, i have 27 mods and it seems to be working fine.

my game doe lag little bit tho when i get in the map XD plus my computer of graphics card is Geforce GTX 970 witch im using right now and it is not the best seller of 970. but it good for like gaming, and other stuff it works. but my computer is bad for gmod and minecraft XD plus look my hours on gmod. :/
roberto 26 May, 2021 @ 11:44am 
lags whit me too. but instead it closes my gmod while loading. i have 1.2 gb on my computer ( 12 )
SerSchnuupi 3 Jun, 2021 @ 3:09pm 
no bad lag but this map is essentially not even usable on servers, the server has issues extracting it and loading it and it causes delays and issues for the gamemode and addons to load quickly enough to initialise with each other resulting in just a broken mess of lua haha.
Zsombor99 6 Jun, 2021 @ 7:29am 
Guys, I have ~1489 addons and this map just works fine. Actually, below 50 fps, but it works fine without any lag at all.
@Schnuupi This map is totally fine in offline singleplayer, at least I never experienced any problems. 😉
< >
Showing 1-15 of 24 comments
Per page: 1530 50