Counter-Strike 2

Counter-Strike 2

Aim Botz - Training (CS:GO) (CS2? 👀 Description)
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Mr. uLLeticaL™-S  [developer] 6 Oct, 2014 @ 5:26am
Feedback & Suggestions / Idea's
You can leave your idea's and suggestions below here.

Please remember when you suggest something, it does not mean it will be added right away, or that it even will be added.

I've made these maps for the community, and it is not my job, nor do I make any living of it, so please keep that in mind, when saying bad things about me, because not adding or updating things to your liking.

Currently working on.
  • -

:extralife: Stay up to date
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel to stay up to date with the latest updates!

Last edited by Mr. uLLeticaL™-S; 19 Feb, 2017 @ 10:38pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 477 comments
iClutch^ 8 Oct, 2014 @ 6:14am 
headshot only please :D:D:D:D would be awesome
r.ay 14 Oct, 2014 @ 8:13pm 
+1 to headshots only. great map!
Forge9710 15 Oct, 2014 @ 1:39pm 
Need some Help I am to stupid to find a dl Link for that >_<
Mr. uLLeticaL™-S  [developer] 15 Oct, 2014 @ 1:42pm 
Originally posted by ◄ゲームオーバー►:
Need some Help I am to stupid to find a dl Link for that >_<

Just click Subscribe and restart your Steam., and open the console in game and type map aim_botz
Forge9710 15 Oct, 2014 @ 2:10pm 
ye thanks i saw it now >_>
Bumbe 26 Oct, 2014 @ 6:28am 
I would love a hs-only mode too.
Perhaps some mode for make the bots run around, not just some odd strafe.
Thx for an imba-map! <3
cheatingandy 26 Oct, 2014 @ 8:17pm 
make it to zombie survival :D
Speedy 31 Oct, 2014 @ 4:02pm 
Remove the walls and allow the enimies to knife you. :D
NeK 14 Nov, 2014 @ 10:33pm 
For proper aiming training the bots must move just like real players move in a match. ADADADA movement in aim_botz is not the same. In fact there is no slowdown-speedingup when counter-strafing which results in immediately changing of the momentum and "fake". This in my opinion does more harm than good for training as you train to "fake" movements and this will be a disadvantage in the long term.

Can you please make the ADADA movement closely resembling the physics that players obey when they move?
Mr. uLLeticaL™-S  [developer] 15 Nov, 2014 @ 5:57am 
I'm not able to make the bots move realistically afaik, If I could, I would certainly do that.
FOCUSING 17 Nov, 2014 @ 11:39am 
kills/min with a timer? to track progress
^VampireS^ 17 Nov, 2014 @ 10:12pm 
De_dust2 doors + ADADAD bot :P = Increase your reaction time if someone is crossing :D
Dokuson 20 Nov, 2014 @ 11:46am 
Footsteps Hearing Training would be nice :D
Zac 24 Nov, 2014 @ 12:56am 
Change the speed buttons, make 1 the glock/usp running speed, make 1 the M4 running speed, AK speed, Knife speed and maybe 1 for AWP speed if you want to add another button

Also if possible change it so the bot doesn't change directions and go straight back to full movement speed, make it so it has to build it speed back up as a normal player would if it was chaing directions

NeK 25 Nov, 2014 @ 6:12am 
I decompiled the map and used the map editor and saw that you are using timers to call certain functions in a looping fashion, to strafe the bots left or right. Can't you do it the same way but with additional function calls that instead of calling the function that changes to opposite direction, you call a function that continues on the same direction but at half speed, then another one that stops the bot for an instant (like 10ms), then call another function that moves in the opposite direction with low speed for 100ms and then call the last function that has full speed?

I can try to do that myself but I don't have the real map sources, the decompiled ones are not useful as they don't compile again. If you can provide me with the sources, I could help!
< >
Showing 1-15 of 477 comments
Per page: 1530 50