Arma 3
TIOW2
Dai 5 Dec, 2021 @ 11:29pm
Future Races?
Do we plan On having other races added with this mod? I know we have Tao but im looking for more Necrons and maybe some Dark Eldar. I feel adding more of these races would help round out the rest of the 40k modded universe for Arma 3.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 21 comments
Sykex805 8 Dec, 2021 @ 12:18pm 
Adeptus Custodes
narrator.tales 12 Jan, 2022 @ 5:30am 
civilian 40k
Last edited by narrator.tales; 12 Jan, 2022 @ 5:31am
j.yellow28 15 May, 2022 @ 11:15am 
tyranid
ribcage 12 Jul, 2022 @ 11:25am 
Heard a lot of the 'arma 3 skeleton' problems, and it's probably a bugger to work with to create all these new animations. Webknight (animator guy of the dreadnauts and knights) planned to add tyranids but that was when he was first working on the knights, so we have no idea where those are now considering he's been working on a few other projects. So probably don't expect any new races soon honestly, or at all. Hope this comment isn't useless
j.yellow28 12 Jul, 2022 @ 12:42pm 
Originally posted by Yosil Nightmare:
Heard a lot of the 'arma 3 skeleton' problems, and it's probably a bugger to work with to create all these new animations. Webknight (animator guy of the dreadnauts and knights) planned to add tyranids but that was when he was first working on the knights, so we have no idea where those are now considering he's been working on a few other projects. So probably don't expect any new races soon honestly, or at all. Hope this comment isn't useless
Webknight did the knights already on his own mod
ribcage 12 Jul, 2022 @ 12:51pm 
Originally posted by j.yellow28:
Originally posted by Yosil Nightmare:
Webknight did the knights already on his own mod
Yeah, I know. He's planning to add them to the next TIOW2 Release I heard, but don't take my word for it.
ribcage 12 Jul, 2022 @ 12:56pm 
Oh I see what you mean. I meant I didn't know where the tyranids are as we speak, the knights are released
j.yellow28 12 Jul, 2022 @ 2:50pm 
i dont think terinids are even on the list XD i just think tyranids would be cool i posted that like 2 months ago i think.
ribcage 12 Jul, 2022 @ 2:56pm 
The thing with the arma skeletons is that TIOW has no actual way of animating it seeing how they just barely did the space marines (same with operation trebuchet- they just barely got the elites and spartans), so they aren't on the list, obviously, but webknight has them planned. Soon. Probably.
wrestler.loganb 24 Oct, 2022 @ 8:11am 
I would love tyranids, nothing bigs, all the gaunts, some warriors, and if possible gargoyles, i know that is alot with skeletons, but if they ever show up id love to see carnifexes, tyranofexes, and a few of the bigger but not too big stuff(maybe some big flyers)
megamisto 2 Nov, 2022 @ 4:13am 
genestealer cults, eldar and dark eldar are mostly human sized and human shaped so would have the lowest amount of technical problems to add
ribcage 2 Nov, 2022 @ 11:58am 
I believe someone did make a genestealer faction somewhere.
dempsey_tugade 21 Nov, 2022 @ 10:10pm 
eldar dark eldar sisters of battle inquisition with grey knights
Tyranids and Necron destroyers would be great!
Ascawien 17 Apr, 2023 @ 8:49pm 
Fleshed out Sisters of Battle with wider selection of weapons, troops and actual armour options/decorations would be awesome.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 21 comments
Per page: 1530 50