Garry's Mod

Garry's Mod

The Binding of Isaac - Playermodels
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
sink  [developer] 11 Apr, 2021 @ 8:55am
REQUEST THREAD/TODO
Heya! I'm just pinning a thread in which you may request models, bodygroups, skins, etc! You can ask for stuff here, so I can keep track of your ideas.

WORKLIST/TODO:
-Keeper, Dark Judas, Bethany, Apollyon, (Possibly?) The Lost, (Possibly?) Forgotten/Soul
-Fixed textures/accurate color textures
-New hairstyles/accessories
-Skins/bodygroups for characters' default items
-(Possibly) outlined/celshaded models

ALT PACKS IN THE WORKS:
-Tainted characters
-(Possibly) enemies, bosses
-Items, maybe?
-Characters with expressions as bodygroups and better rigs

Thanks for checking out this addon, by the way! Really appreciate it :resmile::reheart:

-Sam/Sink
Last edited by sink; 25 Apr, 2021 @ 1:30pm
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Tudor1 16 Apr, 2021 @ 7:49am 
i am looking forward to this
I dont think anyone would do it if you didnt have this idea
thank you for bringing a smile to my face :) :cozyspaceengineersc:
sink  [developer] 16 Apr, 2021 @ 8:21am 
Originally posted by Tudor1:
i am looking forward to this
I dont think anyone would do it if you didnt have this idea
thank you for bringing a smile to my face :) :cozyspaceengineersc:
awh! no problem fam! I saw the lack of playermodels and decided to take up the opportunity to make them myself. I'll do it If nobody else will.
internet catboy 24 Apr, 2021 @ 5:11pm 
even as someone who's not a TBoI fan, I'm friends with one, and they're hyped for tainteds! Good work so far!
takeout central 24 Apr, 2021 @ 5:14pm 
Originally posted by Friend of Flamedeer:
even as someone who's not a TBoI fan, I'm friends with one, and they're hyped for tainteds! Good work so far!
i'm that friend of theirs, and personally, i think it'd be cool (if it's not too much of a hassle, of course) to try and add black cel shading around the characters' models to more closely resemble the binding of isaac style! really like what you've put out so far and am very excited to see apollyon (if you decide to put him in) and the tainteds!
Last edited by takeout central; 24 Apr, 2021 @ 5:17pm
sink  [developer] 24 Apr, 2021 @ 5:23pm 
Originally posted by Takeout Central:
i'm that friend of theirs, and personally, i think it'd be cool (if it's not too much of a hassle, of course) to try and add black cel shading around the characters' models to more closely resemble the binding of isaac style! really like what you've put out so far and am very excited to see apollyon (if you decide to put him in) and the tainteds!
that's actually a really good idea! thank goodness i know how to do that lmao
tbh i forgot about this modelpack but now im motivated into working on it again! thanks for the idea :steamthumbsup::resmile:
sink  [developer] 25 Apr, 2021 @ 1:32pm 
Originally posted by Takeout Central:
Not to bother or anything... but your idea was a really good worth-it one. I've added in the outlines, thanks to you! Check it out when you can! :resmile:
Ascii 6 Jun, 2021 @ 2:10pm 
Kind of an obscure request, but would you be able to release the Keeper model as a standalone mod?
76561198118325855 12 Aug, 2021 @ 3:46am 
Hey Samson! can you add the Forgotten/soul and three of seven deadly sins like Greed,sloth and lust?
knurt 10 Sep, 2021 @ 2:42pm 
i have a strange request but i NEED baby plum as a model
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 1530 50