Teardown

Teardown

Fernway Hub v1.0
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Murdoc  [developer] 10 Mar, 2021 @ 7:37am
Bugs
If you find a bug, leave a comment describing it and I'll try to fix it when I can. Thanks :)

Bugs that I myself have found:

Global:

- Some sounds will play when they shouldn't and/or in a spot they shouldn't play in.

Classic:

- Enabling the Singularity Mode mod may make the entire map fall and lag out the map, or just crash the game entirely. This can also go in global bugs but is more persistent in Classic.

- The arcade may load a song in the background every tick, causing a potential performance hit.
For best performance, set arcade music player volume to 0 upon leaving the arcade.

Villa:

- The ceiling lights behave oddly after being damaged and power cycling them.

- The ceiling light switches only work if the dimmer is at least a little bit to the right.

Fairgrounds:

- The Drop Tower will sometimes behave oddly despite the fact that it isn't scripted.

- The lever controls (in rides with them) can be hard to use and may go off their joint when pulling them. This is more of an annoyance and does not seem to affect the ride.

- The arcade cabinet says "hub menu" but has no display and does nothing.
Last edited by Murdoc; 20 Jul, 2021 @ 2:57pm
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Murdoc  [developer] 14 Mar, 2021 @ 7:13am 
Originally posted by BrA1nZ:
Hi, when i'm entering the map there is nothing and i jusy see the blured picture, can't move, always falling and don't see any buildings
You're in luck. I'm just about to fix that issue.
Murdoc  [developer] 17 Mar, 2021 @ 3:11pm 
Originally posted by Fatmeatball:
I'm pretty sure the trees in the Villa/Shop map aren't supposed to go through the buildings.
Speaking of the Villa map, night mode only works if rain is also selected.
Thank you. I have now fixed both issues and will update shortly.
Murdoc  [developer] 6 Apr, 2021 @ 3:46pm 
Originally posted by shedive14:
There is a door that is not placed correctly in the tower.

https://gyazo.com/2c565a2c570ed585dc4d789521e7a498
Thank you
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50